In Love with Luke, Chapter 11

Beau came and sat next to you, staring into his eyes which were just as beautiful in the dark. As you looked down he suddenly kissed your lips. You were too stuck in the moment, to hear Lukes voice become louder and closer. Once you heard it your heart started beating and you pulled away as fast as possible. Luke entered the room, and you pretended Beau was helping you with your phone.

“Beau, what are you doing…” Luke said. 

“Delilah just wanted the wireless passcode” Beau said as he stood up and left, as he walked out, you kept looking at him he blowed you a kiss and winked to you as he disappeared into the darkness.

“You alright?” Luke asked, “Yes I’m fine, just wanted to check my Facebook!” Luke kissed your forehead as he walked into the kitchen grabbing a cup of milk. Luke was so perfect but there was Beau. And he was just as perfect. You were so confused. What you were doing was completely wrong, but you couldn’t help it. You wanted to burst out and tell Luke, or just break it off with Beau. But you couldn’t, it would change things forever. Things were already different.

Luke kissed you on the lips again, saying goodnight and walked into his bedroom, you saw the glimmer of light from his room turn into utter darkness. You just layed there staring at your phone, checking Facebook and instagram. You phone buzzed. One new message from Beau Brooks. A smile formed on your face.  

“Stay Awake beautiful, once the boys are asleep I will come out!” the message read.

You replied, “It’s risky, but okay xx”

A few minutes later you heard footsteps, It was Beau. He hopped under the covers and cuddled with you, arms around you waist.

You whispered “What if they come out Beau! This is too risky!”

“I’ll only be here for a while, don’t you worry”

But he wasn’t, he was there all night, he fell asleep and so did you. 

You were woken up by the sun shining through the blinds, you yawned and went back to sleep. You heard Luke singing in the hallway. You opened your eyes to turn around and suddenly remembered Beau was right next to you. You kept nudging him but he wasn’t waking up. Luke’s voice was getting closer and closer. You nudged Beau once more and he finally woke up, you put the sheet over him and pretended he was your pillow.  As Luke walked in he said “Good Morning!” you pretended you had just woken up, you could feel Beau tickling your arm. You discreetly hit the ‘pillow’, as Luke walked into the kitchen.  As everything was clear, you opened the sheet, Beau pretended to be dead, but you just nudged him and he quickly started standing up, but you heard another voice this time it was Jai. You pulled him back and but the sheet over him again, “Morning Jai” he smiled at you “morning”. Once he walked into the kitchen, you opened the sheet and pushed Beau of the mattress following him into his room.  He kissed you on the lips and laughed. You looked out the window to see Daniel and James coming in. You quickly ran out of Beaus room and into the bathroom, praying neither of them saw you and Beau together.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Once I get 45 votes, the next chapter will be up! So make sure to share and vote! xx