In Love with Luke, Chapter 7

You turn on one of the movies Luke brought, you and him are alone together, cuddling up together. As the movie starts he grabs your hands out of nowhere, looks at you deeply in the eyes and whispers ‘I love you’ and gives you the best kiss you’ve ever had. As Luke kisses you, you slowly grab the remote and turn off the TV, things become more serious. You wake up from an afternoon sleep with Luke, you wake up wrapped in his arms. He wakes up as well and looks over at you and gives you a kiss on the cheek. You sit up and the bed and hop out and go get a drink for you two. You come back with the drink and Luke is on the bed sitting up yawning. You give him the drink and he drinks the lemonade once he is finished he grabs your waist, twirls you around, kisses you and tells you that he loves you more than anything. You hear you mum walk in and but she says that she has to go out for the night to meet your Dad, she asked Luke to stay over so that you have some company, he has never been happier to say yes. You and Luke walk down the street to get a gelato from the new local shop, he buys yours for you and as you walk home you both have a bite of each other’s. As you walk in the door he suddenly picks you up, you laugh and he places you onto the couch he gives you a generous kiss and all of sudden sticks a marshmallow in your mouth. You can’t stop laughing, he opens his mouth and you start having a game to throw a marshmallow into each other’s mouth. Whenever you get one in Luke kisses you. As the night leads on you end up falling asleep together on the couch. You asleep in his warm arms, all cuddled up.