In Love with Luke, Chapter 4

You wake up to a new day, A Monday. Time to go to school the only part you’re looking forward to is seeing Luke. You make sure you look nice and put on your favourite perfume, Covet by Sarah Jessica Parker. You get a text from Luke ‘I’ll pick you up on the way to school? See you in 5?’ You say yes and inform your Mum. You hear a beep out the front and kiss your mum goodbye and run outside to see Luke. As you come out the door he kisses you on the cheek and you see Beau and Jai in the car smiling and laughing. As you hop in you say hi to them and you talk until you get to school. You arrive at school, and Jai and Beau hope out, and Luke opens the door for you and helps you out. As you get out he reaches down to find your hand and holds it tightly. You smile at each other. The bell rings and you have to part to go to class, he gives you a kiss on the cheek and walks to class. The bell rings again for break. You walk to your locker and see Luke already waiting there , your surprised he got out so early. Your putting your books in and he says ‘Come on lets go to the Milk Bar down the road’ you laugh and agree. You walk out of school holding hands and head to the milk bar where other students are. Luke takes you into the store and orders you favourite a Strawberry Milkshake. You sit down , listening to the loud noise of all the other school kids, a bunch of girls are outside giving you a death stare, and Luke sees that it is bothering you. All of a sudden they walk inside and ‘accidentley’ spill their milkshake on you. Your in shock and Luke grabs a napkin and wipes it off, he sees you face , that you about to burst into tears. He grabs your hand and takes you into the bathroom as you walk in he goes back to the girls who are laughing and says ‘Don’t you ever ever do that again to her’ They all are shocked and back away. You smile as Luke comes back into the bathroom and reassures you everything is alright. You look into his eyes as he says ‘Your so beautiful you know that, and no girl is ever going to stop me from loving you’ You look down and smile and he brings your chin up and kisses you against the wall, he pulls away and smiles and you smile even more he kisses you again.