In Love with Luke, Chapter 14

You purposely stayed up until 12am so that you could say Happy Birthday to Luke first. The clock ticked twelve and you clicked send on your huge Happy Birthday message to him, surprisingly a few minutes later you got a message back from him.

“Thanks Beautiful, cant wait to spend all day with you xx”, You were so surprised that he had stayed away for so long, you couldn’t help but ask. “Your awake late, any reason why? ;)” Within seconds he replied, “I couldn’t stop thinking about you”. He was so perfect and caring. As it was his birthday, you got him the best gift you possibly could. Luke had always said he wanted to see the whole of Melbourne and you always teased him for not having a cologne. You thought your gift was perfect but you didn’t know if Luke would feel the same way. Your parents were both away on a Business Trip together, so you and Luke had the house to yourself. You had set the house up the night before, streamers, balloons and lots of food, half of it for the surprise party. You planned to have the day to just you and Luke spending the day together watching movies, swimming and having fun. At 5pm you had the surprise party and you knew it was going to be the perfect night.

The clock finally turned to 9am and you jumped out of bed, having a shower and putting on a recently bought outfit. You hoped out of the shower, got change and put on a bit of make-up, your vibrated on the table, it was from Luke.

“Cant wait to see you, leaving soon xx”

You couldn’t wait either, especially to surprise Luke and Jai and also give Luke his birthday present. The time had finally come and you heard a knock on the door, you were so excited. You opened the door to see Luke, as soon as the door opened you gave him a massive hug and kiss, holding him and melting into his arms.

“Come on in, I have to give you your birthday present!”

Luke held your hand as you led him into your house to the bench were the birthday present was.

“So you know how you always wanted to see the whole of Melbourne and how I always tease you that you don’t have cologne yet…” You said smiling , looking into Luke’s eyes.

“Surprise! I got you the Calvin Klein cologne and a Helicopter Trip over Melbourne, accompioned with a dinner on the beach for two!”

Luke put his arms around your waist and lifted you up spinning you round in his arms, he gave you a passionate kiss on the lips.

“You are the best, I love you!”

You were so happy he was happy with the present and couldn’t wait to spend the whole day with him relaxing.

~5pm~

The time had come and Luke had no idea about the surprise party, you got a text from Skip, saying they were ready. Jai was with his girlfriend and you both met up, as you walked in everyone jumped up “SUPRISEE!!!!!” Luke and Jai were stunned and they couldn’t take a smile of their faces, Luke hugged you and gave you a kiss on the cheek again saying he loved you. Was he serious or was he just saying it?

~Later that night~

The party was still going and I had spent the whole night with Luke, I was having so much fun and everyone else was as well. To get away from the crowd Luke took your hand and took you into his room. You lyed down on the bottom bunk bed laughing. Suddenly Luke turned to you

“I love you, I really do, Im not just saying it, I actually think I am in love with you” He took your hand and squeezed it. Your heart stopped, did you love him? Everything you had been through, yet you will still together. How he made you feel so good about yourself and always made you happy whenever you saw him. You did love him.

“Well I actually love you too, and im not just saying it either, I love you Luke”

His smile grew so big on his face, he started kissing you. Jai walked into the room,

“Get off my bed now!”

Luke laughed and held your hand and you both hopped of the bed.

“Lets go back to my place my parents aren’t back yet!” you questioned, Luke nodded and you both sneaked out the back door laughing. As you arrived back at your house, Luke turned on the light and dimmed it down. He took out his phone and put on some slow music, “Now to dance with my girl”. He held you in his arms and you danced around the living room laughing and giggling. As the song began to end, Luke gave you a deep stare into your eyes. Luke gave you a passionate kiss, his hands firm around your waist. He lead you into your bedroom. Tonight would change everything.

 ____________________________________________________________________________

80 votes until the next chapter, make sure to vote and share! Enjoy xx