In Love with Luke, Chapter 15

You woke up wrapped in Lukes arms, to look at the clock to find out it was 10am already. You remember last night and know that it was amazing. Luke finally waked up, you two cuddled for another 20 minutes just resting before you really woke up. You both got up getting changed and walking out to the kitchen to have breakfast. Once you were finished you kissed Luke goodbye and strolled home.

As you arrived home, you went straight to sleep, you were so tired and had a headache.

You were woken up 3 hours later by the sickening feel in your stomach. You ran to the bathroom throwing up into the toilet and flushing it down. You stood on the cold bathroom tiles and looked at yourself in the mirror. What was happening? Moments from last night flashed back. No it couldn’t be, this isn’t happening, you just feel sick because you didn’t eat much. No Delilah don’t even think about that. You are not pregnant. Why did you just throw up then? You ask yourself. You left the idea to sink into the back of your mind to be forgotten, and carried on. There was no way you could be pregnant.

Last night was a memory which you would never forget, but the consequences could make sure you never forget. You had to keep telling yourself and reminding yourself of the chance you were pregnant. You vomited so what.

As the day went on, you went on Facebook to see a couple 100 friend requests as usual and a lot of notificaitions and messages. You went through the notifications which mattered, like you had been tagged in a photo by Jai Brooks. You clicked on it, it was a photo of you and Luke in the morning cuddling, “Cutest Couple Out!”. You saved the photo, it was pretty cute, and made it your lock screen. You went on tumblr and found the photo with over 5000 notes. Your phone buzzed as per usual. It was from Luke.

“Last night was amazing, I can’t stop thinking about you! I have to see you again, meet me at my house in 45 minutes, ill be home alone ;)”

You replied, “I agree ;) Yes I will be there, I have to go somewhere beforehand so I might be a bit late xx”

That’s it the throbbing headache came back again, that’s it. Suddenly you felt vomit coming up your throat. It was back again. This was it you couldn’t leave this you had to find out what was happening whether you were pregnant or not.

You drove to the local pharmacy and bought a pregnancy test, the Counter Lady gave you a judgemental glare but you ignored it. You went straight into the Chemist bathrooms. You had to find out as soon as possible. You followed the instructions on the back of the box  and waiting for a few minutes.

Finally time was up and you had to take a while to think about what would happen if you were pregnant.

At last you took a deep breath and looked at it. You were speechless.

________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, 100 votes until the next one is up  - so make sure to vote and share xx