Chapter two

Soarin was heading off to school on his skateboard, he knew if he didn't make it vice principal would kill him so he road behind a truck and held on to it as he started moving. As he finally made it to the school he quickly and quietly walked through the hall to get to his first class. But when he turned around the corner vice principle luna was there waiting for him with her arms folded with a disapproving look on her face. "Hello soarin, I see that your late again", luna said as she stared at him coldly as soarin put a sheepish smile on his face for he was quite scared of vice principle luna when it came to being late for school.

"I'm sorry that I'm late for school vice principle luna I just lost track of time", explain soarin as a few drops of sweat down his back. "Well it better not happen again or you get detention you slacker", said luna as she forwarded him to his class room door but to her dismay he didn't move. "What are you waiting for an invitation?", asked luna as she looked at him questionably, "Just get in the class room or you can get a month of detention", luna threatened. After she said that he quickly sped to his class and went to work.

As the day went on school was finally over and it also happened to be friday too. Which ment soarin was going to have the time of his life. After school he met up with his girlfriend rainbow dash who was the fastes girl on the track team, as they met up in front of the bank of canterlot with the clock on top that stopped moving ever since the lightning storm in 1955. As rainbow and soarin met up they sat on a bench near the little lake in front of the clock tower/bank they started talking about hanging out a little more on the weekends. "Come on soarin we gotta hang out sometime", rainbow wined as she had an irritated look on her face, " Sorry rainbow but I gotta go meet up with Dr. Discord later sorry", soarin said with a melancholy look on his face thinking about rainbow being mad at him.

Once rainbow saw soarin sad face, she gave a sad smile and said,"I'm sorry soar you can go hang out with Dr. Discord but after wards you better treat me to a date next friday, deal?", rainbow said with a smirk on her face. "Deal",soarin said with smile returning as both started to lean in for a kiss, a women who had yellow cross eyes, blonde hair, grey skin, and a yellow and grey dress popped up right in front of them before they could kiss. And with the women's sudden appearance the couple pulled apart and stared at the women known as derpy as she talked about giving donations for the old clock tower/bank because they people are planning to take it down.

Once derpy explained this rainbow and soarin both gave derpy fifty cents and after that derpy went on to find more donations. Soarin and rainbow went both went their separate ways and went home.

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and the fun part of the story will be happening soon.