Chapter eleven

Soarin handed the flyer to discord making his eyes widened as he whispered with amazement,"This is it...this is what we need... it says the lightning will strike aproximity at 10:04pm Saturday night!". "If we can somehow harness or channel this light into the flux capacitor then... next Saturday night we'll be sending you back to the future!", discord said with a smile on his face as he finally knew what he had to do to help soarin go back to his own time.

"That's perfect, I think a week here won't be too bad. You can show me around and...", soarin agreed as he thought of stuff to do in 1955. But his thoughts were quickly stopped as discord gave him a serious expression and said all too cooly,"Look kid, that's great and all but... ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! Your not even supposed to be outside of this house! You can't see or speak to anyone unless you want to risk someone not existing, or give away certain events from the future. Though I will admit that would be interesting chaos but... NO!".

"Alright alright fine, I won't talk to anyone", soarin solemnly said a bit disappointed, but discord still held a skiddish and suspicious look towards soarin and asked," Soarin, tell me, have you talked to anyone here besides me?".

Soarin became nervous of this question and began to stutter out his answer,"W-well y-you see I m-might have talked to my p-parents and grandparents, b-before coming h-here".

"Wait, show me that picture of your family", discord said in a haste with worry in his eyes as soarin showed him the picture. And when they both looked at the picture soarin's older brother flash's head had faided away, as discord just sigh and rasped,"See this proves my theory, if you change one little thing something bad might happen to you or someone else".

"I can't believe its like he's being erased", soarin said with disbelief and worry in his eyes, "He's being erased from existence", answered discord as both their eyes went wide and stared back at each other in shock...

Author's note: Sorry its been so long since my last update, but I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 03, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Mlp's back to the future (Part 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें