Chapter ten

After what transpired once discord finally believed soarin they quickly went back to discord's house to figure out what to do. While soarin also showed discord how he got to 1955 on the camera he used to tape it all, and discord was amazed as he watched the tape play on the tv not believing what he was seeing as he commented one little things, like how he still had his hair, or how old he looked.

As they watched soarin soon pointed and said,"Look that's it",to the part where the future discord was explaining how to power the flux capacitor. But unfortunately the future discord was talking so fast they couldn't hear how to power the flux capacitor, so they had to rewind but as soon as the young discord heard how to power the flux capacitor his eyes widened as he yelled shockingly,"1.21 GIGAWATTS?!".

Discord them stormed off into the other room freaking out as soarin ran after him to calm him down while also yelling/asking,"What the heck is a gigawatt?!".  Only to find discord in a chair mumbling to himself (while holding a picture of his father)saying,"How could I have been so careless? I can't generate that kind of power, it can't be done, it can't...". "Look doctor.d, all we need is a little plutonium..."soarin explained cooly not understanding why discord was freaking out.

"Well it must be easy for you in 1985 but in 1955 it's a bit harder to come by plutonium, and I'm sorry soarin it looks like your stuck here", discord retorted/ sighed as he put back the picture of his father up and crashed back into his chair in defeat. While soarin was the one now freaking out saying," What! No I can't be stuck here, I got a life in 1985... I have a girl bck there waiting for me...". "Is she pretty?", discord cooly asked while slightly feeling sorry for his as, "She's beautiful, she's crazy about me but please is there anything you can do?, soarin explained/asked in desperation.

"I'm sorry soarin, but to generate a power such as 1.21 gigawatts would be a strike of lightning... unfortunately you never know when something like that is going to strike", discord said with defeat as he looked down to the floor in disappointment. Unknowingly discord gave soarin an idea as his eyes widened in excitement as he pulled out a flyer he got earlier in 1985 about the old clock tower/bank and walked over to discord with a determined look in his eye. As he said he said with pride,"We do now".           

Author's note:
Hey everyone thanks for waiting and I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the rest to come🙂.