Chapter 8

Author note
Really sorry for updating late every time. I've been busy, stressed, starting to get sick, and now I'm really sick. But I'll try to update 2 chapters at once after this and a special chapter to make up for the two months I didn't update.
------------------------------------------------------

We turn and they stood there happily.

"Where's the food?"

I glare at them and sigh. I use my powers to make the table longer and more chairs. I duplicated the food. They ran and sat down.

"Wait a second you have powers?"

"Yeah and since you know about me being a werewolf and a vampire. There is no reason for me to hide it."

He then started mumbling under his breath. I finish my food and went to my room. I went over to my bookcase. I grabbed the book and threw it up in the air.

It landed back on my hand into a folder with mine and Baekhyun's file including news about us. But since I install something into the folder Shinee doesn't always need to bring the newspaper to us anymore.

I press the button and a holographic image pop up. My eyes widen at the news.

The vampire King has been spotted leaving the castle more frequently. Does he have business or is it a mistress?

I go through other news and found new information about us.

The fugitives are believe to be alive. No one knows where but there is proof they are alive.

I got piss and closed it. I took a deep breathe and sigh.

We need to be even more careful by that make sure Eunha and Jungkook gets rid of our scent.

A knock came and I turned it back into a book putting it back on the shelf. I went to open the door and Jungkook standing there.

"Hey I was wondering if we can stay for a couple of days."

"Why?"

"It's chaos at home. My parents are questioning me when they should be questioning that b-"

I slap a hand over his mouth.

"Language there is a toddler in this house."

I let go and he lay down on my bed.

"Hey! Get off. That's my bed."

He didn't budge and I poke his face. He was in a deep sleep. I heard footsteps and turn to see Eunha come in.

"Unnie."

She ran up to me grabbing hold of my leg. I pat her head. She looked over at her dad smiling.

"Unnie we should let daddy sleep. He hasn't been sleeping well when we are at home."

I nodded and we went out letting him sleep. I close the door carefully and soundproof the door so anything really loud won't wake him up.

Why the hell am I caring for him? Ugh.

I went to the living room to see Eunha already sitting next to Baekhyun and watching Shinee playing on my game console. I went and sat down besides Onew who glance at me.

"You ok?"

"Yeah."

He look at me making me roll my eyes.

"Come on tell me."

"The news, us, the vampire king being nosy. This is all happening way too quickly. But I'm just getting worried that they'll find out Baekhyun really is and all of his friends might not even talk to him again. And for you guys to might go to jail for being an accomplice since you know everything."

He hug me and giving me a comfort pat.

"It will be fine. We are here."

I gave a half smile making him frown.

"Really?"

"I was expecting something long. Not that short."

He roll his eyes and Eunha got on my lap.

"Are you two dating?"

"No."

We said at the same time calmly. She frown and then start jumping on my lap.

"Unnie why don't you love daddy? He's fun and handsome and-"

"Eunha I don't know your dad well so it won't happen."

She stop and then got off running. I sigh and then heard footsteps.

I turn to see him with bed hair coming down with Eunha in his arms.

Aw he looks cute. Wait what the hell did I just think?

He put her down and she ran to one of the guys. He sat next to me and said something I couldn't hear.

"What? What did you say?"

"I said thank you for letting me sleep. Even though I thought you were going to something to me."

"Sure I guess. And Eunha still wants us to be together."

He sigh and slump down. A phone started ringing and I look at Jungkook. He started talking but I didn't pay attention since I don't want to seem nosy.

He hung up and put his phone in his pocket. He pinch between his eyes and look stress.

"Did something happen?"

He just look at me.

"No offense but you are sitting next to me. So you should know what the conversation was."

"Well sorry I'm not nosy. Besides you made a stress face afterwards."

He roll his eyes.

"My wife Gracie wants to know where I am. But she must be really stupid if I don't hear the slapping of skins in the background. Knowing her, she just lies through her teeth."

I pat his shoulder holding back from digging my nails into him.

That b*tch is so dead if I ever go back there to prove my innocent. Oh and Baekhyun's innocence but we still don't have enough evidence. But there is enough evidence that she is cheating on the King. Hehehe

"Hey! Why are you making an evil face?"

I blink and look at Baekhyun who gave a death glare.

I heard what you thought.

Baekhyun telepathically said.

It doesn't matter what you are you can telepathically talk to each other well. Well except humans unless a supernatural starts it first.

I glare back at him.

I'm not planning on going back to do that stuff. Shinee can.

He glance at them and nodded.

"Hey you're ignoring me."

I look back at Jungkook.

"I don't care. You can stay in the guest room. But if I find out you started snooping again you're out. Got it?"

He nodded.

After awhile the guys left and it was just Baekhyun, Jungkook, Eunha, and I. Jungkook was in the guest room doing his work and Eunha playing with Baekhyun who kept shapeshifting.

I shook my head and went back to my room. I lock the door and took out that book.

I threw it up and look through the news. I flip through the news then expand the hologram to cover my whole room. I took out another book containing things I keep track of.

I opened it and spread out the pages on the ground. I started writing new things and flipping through the news very fast.

I stop at one news well a video from my spy camera.

"No it is impossible. They can't believe what she's saying."

The queen or wife of Jungkook is telling the former queen and king that Jungkook is dead along with Eunha.