Chapter 22

Flame POV

Jungkook held a microphone and I put up screens around so everyone can see.

"This is my girlfriend, Flame. I know you are confuse. Gracie has been having affairs behind my back which I actually don't care but she has threaten her own daughter's life. She's sent people to kill but Flame saved her and showed me the truth behind everything."

I took the microphone from him.

"This is all a very long story that we are tired after what just happen and you're tired from being here. We will post everything on the news regarding to this by tomorrow. You will know everything that has happen so you don't have to question us. As of right now, Gracie will be punish for her choices including wanting to kill the king."

People gasp making me want to groan.

"She will also be dethrone even though that should be obvious. Jungkook will announce a new queen soon and you all may go home."

I turned the screens off and made the microphone disappear.

We went back home and I went up to my room. I lay down on the bed already falling asleep. I felt the bed dip but I didn't want to open my eyes.

"Flame you need to change."

I open one eyes to see Jungkook. I snap my fingers and my clothes was off with pajamas on in .01 seconds.

"...okay. You could have told me to leave first."

I roll my eye that was open and close it. He chuckle and I felt the bed dip again. A pair of arms wrap around me and legs over mine. The blanket pulled up to my neck.

"I love you."

I woke up looking over at the time to see it was still early. I turn to see Jungkook very close to my face. I smile and kiss him for him to kiss me back and deepen the kiss.

I pull back for him to open his eyes looking half asleep.

"You should wake me up like that everyday."

"I'm actually surprise you woke up, knowing how deep of a sleeper you are."

I poke his forehead moving his head back a little. He chuckle and pull me closer. My head in the crook of his neck and laying his chin on top of my head, tangling our legs together, and wrapping his arm over me while other one holding my hand.

"So Jun and Baekhyun already went and publish our story all over the news. My hyungs are also taking care of Eunha and your aunt and uncle are having a talk with mine after finding out the issue between them and you."

I roll my eyes and let him continue.

"Gracie and that guy is in the cells where they can't use their powers or any tricks to get out. And we have the whole day alone together."

I smile at him and lift my head up.

"What do you suggest we do?"

"I suggest we stay at home. Unless you want to go on another date?"

He said while caressing my cheek.

"Well it depends on what you want to do Mr. King."

He roll his eyes and ran his hand through my hair.

"Let's just stay at home. I'm pretty sure everywhere we go, there will be some type of commotion."

I chuckle and he smile at me.

We decided to watch movie after movie stuck in the room together. We then heard a door open and I look to see it was 5. I got out of bed hearing Jungkook groan. I went to open the door to feel something hit my leg and I look down to see Eunha. I look up to see all of the guys.

"Is there something you guys want?"

They look at me and smile. They then rush in and close the door. Jonghyun and Key both grab my arms dragging me to the living room.

They sat me on the couch and then they sat Jungkook beside me.

"What's going on?"

He ask and glance at me. I look back at him and shrug.

"So since the story is out."

"We also kinda added some extra information."

I raised an eyebrow.

"Like what?"

Baekhyun push Hoseok to the front.

"We sorta of added that your wedding is in a week."

Jungkook stood up and grab his collar.

"Why the h*ll? We've barely been together."

"Yeah but your already getting along just fine like you've been together for years."

Jungkook let go dropping him to the floor. He look over at me.

"You okay with this?"

I got out of my frozen state and blink.

"It depends on you. You're the king."

I smirk at him and he chuckle.

"Well you're gonna be the future queen, what do you want to do?"

He lean closer to me and smirk.

"Ok break it up you two. Stop with the flirting."

"Some of us are still single."

I roll my eyes and Jungkook looks at them.

"Tell them the wedding will be for everyone to come and watch in one week. Gracie will have 24 hours to be out of her cell but will be guarded during those times. And have her sit in the front seat. Give her the best view of our happiness."

I heard a few snicker and couldn't help myself from also snickering.

"Shouldn't we also invite her to our honeymoon also. Front row seats so she can weep in agony."

I said making him have a big smirk.

"I may be the King but I'm not that cruel. Besides who would want her to ruin our alone time."

He lean in to kiss me but someone stop us.

"Before you guys have a full on make out in front of us. Might I remind you, that your daughter is still in the room!"

I look to see Eunha distracted by the stuff animal in her hand. Jungkook then kiss me making the guys groan.

Gracie POV

I was inform I could attend to watch the wedding of my beloved and my ugly evil stepsister. I smirk and felt power surging.

They will pay.