Chapter 14

Jungkook POV

We saw them turn back to normal and surrendering. Gracie came in and smirk. She order the guards to handcuff them but also made deep cuts on them.

The door suddenly open and a bunch of them came in looking at us in shock.

Gracie came in wearing the most hideous dress ever.

Why can't she ever wear something decent?

"Oh my husband. I've miss you so much. We will punish them for kidnapping all of you."

We were untie and saw Flame and Baekhyun thrown through the portal.

"Daddy where's mommy going and uncle Bacon?"

Eunha hug my leg hiding from Gracie. She lean down and had on a creepy smile.

I push Eunha to Taehyung and block her from getting closer to Eunha.

"Do not go near my daughter. Do not touch my daughter. And do not even talk to her."

I walk past and though the portal. I was back home but it never felt like home.

Someone wrap their arms around me making push her away not caring if she fell but my parents talking got on my nerves.

"Oh Jungkook. I'm so happy to see you."

"We thought you were dead."

"But when Gracie told us you were kidnap. We were so glad you weren't dead."

They hug me and then went to check if Eunha and the others were okay. As much as I love them they get on my nerves sometimes by that they should know how much I don't like Gracie.

Eunha ran up to me hugging my leg and made a fist holding my pants. I bent down picking her up.

"Mommy keeps saying bad stuff in my head. She told me I should've die."

Something snap in me and I put her down. I walk up to Gracie who was oblivious to my expression since she smile smugly at me.

I punch her hard across the face. She fell to the ground and everyone gasp.

"Jungkook why did you punch your wife?"

My mom ask me but I could see a glint of proudness.

"Jagi why did you do that?"

I was about to answer when Baekhyun and Flame came into the room. Their clothes were rip, hair was messy, cover in dirt and blood, they look exhausted but at the same time not.

I look back at Gracie.

"I told you not to talk to my daughter. That punch was a warning."

Flame POV

They torture us a lot ok fine they didn't. The guards actually are helping us. Only the people who are on Gracie's side (the lovesick, toys, etc.) aren't but they weren't here.

"We are gonna put fake blood on you."

"And put something in you to make tire but not too much so it looks believable."

I nodded and Baekhyun try getting away. Since they already had us untie. I grab Baekhyun and held him. They held the long needle and coming closer to his arm.

"NO NO GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME! YOU ARE NOT STABBING THAT INTO MY ARM!"

They look at me and I nodded. Baekhyun close his eyes and they were already finish.

"Is it done. Why don't I feel it yet?"

"Because it's over, you doofus."

He open his eyes and they did me next.