Chapter 18

Author note
I'm sorry for the late update. I haven't had a lot of time to do these things. Also if you want to request something, I don't mind. And I'm still working on those people who already requested something. They will come out soon. Also I Hate Rich People will get a sequel.

Jungkook POV

"Hmm so you're her boyfriend?"

My eyes widen and I had my mouth open but nothing came out.

"Wonwoo don't tease him."

I turn my head to see her rolling her eyes.

"Don't think I didn't know about you guys spying on me."

She said and put her arms across her chest.

"Ok but it was Jun's idea to spy on you guys."

I saw her roll her eyes again. She grab my hand and started taking me somewhere.

"Hey where are you going?"

He ask making me look back and then look back at her.

"Home!"

I ask while she still drag me.

"We aren't going home are we?"

She turn and saw me looking at her skeptically.

"Nope, see, you know me so well!"

I roll my eyes and chuckle. I then walk next to her instead of her dragging me. 1 intertwine our hands together but it didn't seem like she minded.

"So what do you suppose we do?"

"Well I'm suppose to be on a date today but since it wasn't actually a date. You can make it up to me."

She gave a smile but also a hint of mischievous in her eyes.

We went into an arcade and she look so happy. She kept playing many games and earning a lot of tickets. We then came across a dancing game. I stood by watching her as she puts her wristband over the machine. She did it twice making me confuse.

"Why did you put two players?"

She smirk at me.

"Come on I can't be the only one having fun. Dance with me."

She press start making me widen my eyes.

Jungkook there is someone watching us.

I glance at her and we started talking telepathically.

Where?

The person is standing by the crane machine. They've been looking at us since we walked in.

I glance and saw them started to write stuff while staring at us.

Ok so what do you want to do?

I'll cause a disturbance and turn off the lights. You try and corner him. If you can't, you can do whatever you want but he just needs to be alive.

I raised an eyebrow and she roll her eyes. The game finish and she jump up and down.

"I won, that's what you get for getting distracted."

Follow my lead.

"Whatever lets do a rematch."

I saw the person moving a little to not make it obvious. I saw her looking around and follow her eyes to the light switch by the basketball game.

"How about we play basketball instead? Let's go!"

She took me over there and stood by the light switch.

Ready?

I nodded and put my hand on the button. She turn off the lights and everyone became confuse.

"Attention, there seems to be a malfunction. Please evacuate the building."

Everyone started walking out and I walk straight to the guy. He stood there looking for us making me smirk.

I saw Flame helping people out very quickly. I was near him and then grab him. I pull to an area and tied him up. The place became empty and the lights turned on.

Flame came over turned into her other form.

"I locked the doors. Now who do you work for?"

She sat him down and one her nails grew as long as a small knife. She held it against his throat and the nail turned into a dark blueish color.

The guy started shaking and I pull the hood back revealing a girl.

"Huh this is new."

Flame said making me confuse. She saw my confusion face.

"Usually Gracie sends guys since she isn't interested in girls."

"Really? Because I've seen Gracie in bed with a guy and a girl before."

"Oh then never mind."

"Hey!!"

We look at the girl to see her glaring at us.

"I'm not working for Gracie and ew. I'm not after you. I wanted to see who is going to finally kill Gracie."

I raise an eyebrow in confusion.

"We aren't going to kill her but it seems you about a plan. How do you know?"

She roll her eyes.

"My brother is the leader of that rebellion group you guys call it. Also I want to kill her because she killed my boyfriend in front of me."

"I like her."

I look at Flame and she shrug at me. She turn back to normal and put her arms on her hips.

"Don't judge me. Any girl who doesn't want to look like Gracie or be Gracie is better than anyone."

I can't argue with that. Flame untied her and she smirk at me.

"Will I get in trouble for taking something from the prize area?"

"What do you want?"

She shook her head.

"It's not for me. It's for Eunha. I feel bad for not taking her here even though she kinda got addicted to the one in the human world. It's call Dave & Buster."

I had no idea what that was but nodded anyways. She ran and pick a giant chibi plushy.

"Ok let's go home. And you can go home."

She nodded and left. Flame and I left the building. We started walking home.

"Thanks for the date Jungkook. We should do this again without someone spying on us."

I smile at her seeing how pretty she is. She doesn't need to put on make up that doesn't match her skin tone. Even with a little make up, she looks the prettiest.

"Yeah, this was fun. Ever since Gracie and I were arranged, we never went anywhere. She would always complain so we never got to do anything fun."

I took her hand in mine.

"Let's come again with Eunha."

She nodded and gave me a genuine smile.

We got home and Eunha came up at me. I pick her up and Flame put the plushy on the couch.

Flame kiss me on the cheek.

So are we together together?

I glance at her and smile.

Of course.

She smile then went upstairs and Eunha stared at me.

"Are you and mommy together now? Uncle Bacon said you went on a date and if mommy kiss you.

I chuckle and kiss her cheek.

"Yeah we're together."