Chapter 12

Author note
I got an interview to volunteer for the hospital and I pass! Also thank you for everyone for reading my books and critiquing them(I need it cause I don't know the mistakes I make). I know I need to fix everything(grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc.) and also work on my slow updates. But I thank all of you who read my books, comment, and vote on them. :):):):)

------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun drag me somewhere where Jungkook couldn't hear us.

"Are you crazy?! If we go then Gracie will find out we're in the supernatural world."

"Relax we'll make sure to just drop him off. But you better not blow my cover and not say my name."

"Same to you."

We both put on robes not bathrobes. I put the guy in chains and drag him across the floor to the portal Baekhyun was creating. Jungkook stop me.

"Where are you going?"

"We're gonna go to the underworld for a while to turn him in."

"I'm coming with you."

"No you're not."

Few hours later

"Flame unnie look. That man is holding an axe and there is a women tied up."

I put my hands over her eyes and bringing her closer to me. The man then chop her head off and yanked out organs and other body parts.

"Yeah that's not something you should see."

Jungkook and Eunha came with us. And we are in a cab going across the underworld to Satan's castle. The underworld is its own island in the supernatural world and is like a business world since Satan decides what happens to people after they die or people bring them to him. Well he can be known as Hades also then.

"Hey shouldn't they wear robes also?"

"Oh yeah."

I pull robes out of thin air and threw one in Jungkook's face.

"Hey!"

"Oops my bad."

I said sarcastically and put Eunha's on even though it was a little long.

"Ok so first thing first is that you are going to not do anything."

I pointed at Jungkook. He roll his eyes. The human try escaping and I smirk.

"Cab driver open the door."

He look at my face and smirk.

"Gladly."

He open the door and I held his hair for him to see the streets. The streets are made of glass and you see the people trying to escape but they are the people who were executed and thrown underground. Their faces and bodies in the most goriest way possible.

"Help me!"

"Get me out of here!"

"It hurts!"

I pull him back up and see him in total fear. We were at satan's house and I kick him out of the cab. I shuffle threw the pockets of the robes and gave him the money.

He left and I pick Eunha up putting the hoodie over her face.

Baekhyun pick up the guy and knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"We have a delivery."

"Ooh which type of human is it?"