Chapter 15

"What?"

"She's my step sister. Her parents were our parents' best friend but we never like each other. Her brother treats me like a sister and didn't neglected her. He treated us equally but it wasn't enough."

I stop Baekhyun from pushing me down the bed and destroy whatever keeps bothering him.

"Now as I was saying before I was almost push off the bed."

Baekhyun raise his hand in defense.

"Hey I wasn't touching whatever it was coming at me."

"Ok so Gracie started wanting her brother for herself. At first I thought it was just a brother complex but it wasn't. When she hit puberty and I haven't yet but being stuck in books I knew she was in love with her brother. Her brother also knew but he made it clear he doesn't like her that way. When my parents were murdered, they took me in. Her brother and I started hanging out more since I grew more tomboyish while she was being a girly b*tch. She thought I was trying to steal him away from her. So she try to make my life miserable which didn't work and hit her back."

Shinee came in and Minho had Eunha in his arms asleep.

"The rebellion that happen four years ago started. Everyone tried to help and we almost killed everyone. But Gracie was surround by four vampires. I went to save her but she made everything worse. She shoved me at them and ran out while since one of them already had me started breaking my fingers. Another one smirk and lick my arm getting to bite me. Baekhyun try to save me, he defeated one of them but we were weak and almost die. Her brother came in and defeated all of them. But one did a surprise attack putting him in a coma. I use my last strength to kill the last one. But many fled away."

Jungkook grab my hand squeezing it.

"Everyone came out seeing everything in shock. No one spoke but Gracie, who lied to everyone blaming all of us who save them from death. That we were going to give her over for peace in return. We couldn't say anything seeing as they already believe her nothing was gonna change their minds. There are others in hiding and a few capture being torture. The only thing I know is that no one has died yet."

"How come they haven't tried to escape?"

"Gracie not only has guys willingly to follow but she has guys under a spell. They're everywhere except the human world. They think humans are disgusting and don't want to be near them.

Baekhyun answer.

"And we follow them since Eunha had her men come after us knowing we're close friends."

Jonghyun said.

"So about you and my parents."

I roll my eyes at Jungkook's question.

"Oh that, well they blame my parents death on me. They've hated me since a long time but I don't care I've never liked them at all. But since their greatest warrior is in coma, that's another reason they hate me. But the way they acted earlier is confusing."

We became quiet until a knock came. I open the door and widen my eyes.

"I am here to lead you to your rooms."

He smirk and I smirk back.

"I see you're still in shape."

He chuckle and we high five. Shinee jump the poor guy making him fall. They got up and I saw him in chains. I frown and he gave me a sad smile.

"It's supposedly what I deserve for being part the people who save them from dying."

I roll my eyes at his statement.

After a while he led us to our rooms. I went into the room and sat on the bed. I took a deep breathe and made a motion getting every cameras, microphone out and crush it.

I was about lay back when they merge together and revert back to their original spot.

"Sh*t."

Jungkook POV

I put Eunha in the bathtub and help her clean since I could tell she was sleepy.

Once she was down, I took a shower. I went out to see Flame sitting on my bed putting Eunha to sleep. She turn and look at me showing a small smile.

"Can I sleep here? My room has been bugged."

I had a face of confusion and sat next to her. I saw her looking at my abs but no blush, no lust, no kind of seduction.

"You shouldn't overexercise, this body shape is good. If you try to be more built, you wouldn't look as attractive than you already do."

I roll my eyes and she shrug her shoulders.

"So that butler isn't part of your room being bugged."

"No since I already looked into his mind to make sure. And no matter how many times I destroy them they revert back to their original forms. I hate her for buying the high tech ones."

She ran her hand through her hair and sigh. She then lay on the bed next to Eunha. She look at me and smirk. She pull me down next to her.

"Come on let's go to sleep. We'll need it for tomorrow."

I was about to say something when I saw she was fully asleep. I sigh and put the blanket over us. I stare at her face noticing how much more innocent she holds then that she devil. I went to sleep for the first time in a while peacefully.

I woke up to someone moving into my arms but didn't feel like opening my eyes.

"Eunha go back to sleep. It's 3 in the morning."

I heard Flame said and I open my eyes a little. Eunha made a frustrated movement.

"But I'm not sleepy anymore mommy."

Flame chuckle and yawn.

"Hmm if I tell you a story and when you wake up, I'll teach you self defense."

Eunha's eyes widen and she nodded. I close my eyes seeing Eunha turn to me.

"Daddy?"

I stay quiet and I heard shuffling.

"Mommy tell the story."

I open my eyes a little and saw Flame looking at me. She then roll her eyes and look at Eunha.

"There was once a demon who was thrown away by her parents. He was left to struggle but he barely survive. Then one day a strange girl help him. He didn't know what she looked like sounded like since she would always cover herself and never spoke, in fact he didn't know it was a girl. But after a while they fell in love with each other. Then a tragic-"

We heard soft snore coming from Eunha. Flame pulled the blanket back over us and look over at me.

"You okay?"

I look at her in confusion.

"You know with everything going on. Everyone is confuse and they don't know who to believe now. Gracie will probably ruin your life."

I started laughing making her smile.

"She isn't going to ruin my life. Not now. Not ever."