Chapter 17

Eunha looks at him in awe. Then we heard heels clacking coming closer.

"Ugh you guys have to hide. Gracie is here."

Our eyes went wide and I pick Eunha up. I push Baekhyun and Jungkook to a corner and created a barrier around so Gracie wouldn't see us. Jun got rid of our scent in the room and lie down back on the bed pretending he was still in a coma. He open his eyes and put back on the oxygen mask. He layback down making me roll my eyes.

We saw Gracie walking in with a doctor and he glance at us looking skeptical but shrug it off.

"I thought he was showing signs of waking up."

"Well that's what we though when the heart monitor started beeping. But it seems he fell back to sleep."

She grown and stomp her feet like a little kid. She lean over and kiss him.

"I love you. Wake up soon so we can catch up."

I gag making Jungkook shush me but look at me in amusement. Baekhyun roll his eyes making me punch him. She left and the doctor close the door.

"She's gone. I'm guessing you guys know his plan."

I nodded and took down the barrier. He sigh and walk out shaking his head.

I roll my eyes and look at Jun.

"So what's the plan?"

Jun kept wiping his mouth and spreading salt where she was standing.

Wait where the salt come from? Wait why am I saying this in my head?

"Why do you have salt?"

Baekhyun ask confuse on how he has that. Jun shrug.

"I've had this since the beginning. Since her first visit, there were weird things that would sprout at where she stood or walked. Like that!!"

I walk backwards seeing something weird started growing and limbs forming. Jun threw salt and it disintegrate.

Jungkook was frozen still and snapping in his face didn't do anything. Baekhyun wave his hands and nothing happen. Eunha hug my leg and played with my shoelace.

"So what do we do?"

"Well first I need to get out without more people figuring out the truth about me. Then we gather everyone even the rebellion group."

"What?!"

I grab his collar and Baekhyun pointed a finger at his head that turn into a small knife.

"You aren't serious are you? Do I have to remind you we're at war with them?!"

Jun chuckle awkwardly and move his hand.

"Well actually I talked with them. The leader of the rebellion fell in love with Gracie when we were young. But he found out the truth and try to create a war and also revenge on Jungkook's parents who banish him after Gracie lied to them saying he raped her."

I let him go and Baekhyun spoke up.

"So we can agree everything is Gracie's fault."

It was silent and he clap his hand.

"Ok now let's go and torture her so everyone will be happy."

I grab him pulling him back from leaving.

"So we talked and he said that they weren't planning to started another war. He got over Gracie and found someone else."