Chapter 16

Flame POV

"Mommy!"

I woke up since Eunha jump straight on my stomach.

"Eunha don't do that again. My stomach hurts."

She giggle and hug me. I try to get up but a pair of arms pull me to a warm body.

"Ugh be quiet I'm still tire."

I roll my eyes and turn over to look at him. Eunha went between us and started to hit his head like it was a drum.

"Daddy wake up! I'm hungry!"

He woke up not before grabbing her and tickling her. She kept laughing and I got up.

I went downstairs and saw his parents sitting at the table eating.

Tsk I'm gonna be irritated all day.

I walk past them and got water out about to go upstairs when he grab my arm.

"We need to talk."

I pull my arm away from him and stand at a distance.

"About what?"

Jungkook's mom walked up to me and was gonna put her hand on my shoulder when she notice the way I was glaring at her.

"We're sorry about everything. It was wrong of us to blame you for your parents death."

"We need your help again with stopping the rebellion group from attacking."

I raise an eyebrow.

"Why should I? In fact I should just let some of you that deserves it to die."

They froze then recover from their state of shock.

"Look we know everything we have done to you and Baekhyun was wrong. We want to fix everything."

"You're desperate. Something is wrong."

They glance at each other and then grab onto me. Jungkook's mother then had a very scared look.

"Please. Gracie is out of control. She is controlling everything. She is putting everyone in the dungeon. Everything is ticking her off. At this rate everything will fall apart. No one will be able to help stop another attack from happening."

I had a stern look on my face and then they were pull away from me.

"Jungkook what are you doing?"

"Defending her. I don't know what is going on here but if you hurt her I won't hesitate to hurt you even if you are my parents."

I grab his arm.

"Jungkook it's fine they were just talking. And as for what you said, I'll help but on one condition. You lift the execution placed on all of us. You tell the guards to stop looking for the people who helped defeat the rebellion. And you tell everyone the truth."

They were about to open their mouth when I stop them.

"If you can't do these things. I'll let myself lose control instead and you know dangerous I can be."