Chapter 9

Author note
Really really sorry for the late update. I've been busy with other things so I am posting 2 chapters at once then will post 2 special chapters soon to make up for the late update.

-----------------------------------------------------

A knock came at the door and I use my power to make my stuff back into the designated book and back the shelf.

I open the door and saw Baekhyun.

"You know you don't have to knock."

"Yeah but I'm being polite since we have a toddler living with us for a while. Also she fell asleep while playing with me. I put her beside Jungkook who also was sleeping."

I nodded and let him in. I took out the stuff from earlier and showed him what I saw.

"What do we do then?"

"I don't know but we can't stop her because we'll get executed."

"And we can't tell Jungkook since we don't exactly trust each other enough."

"And if we don't. The whole supernatural is doom with a hungry power, stupid, weak, blabbers way too much, wears too much make up, has had too many plastic surgery even though she's a vampire who can change their looks with their power but she-"

"Ok ok we get it. But what do we do?"

A knock came and we both turn to look at the door. Baekhyun change his look back to Jay. I put the stuff back on the shelf.

I open the door to see no one until I felt something tug on my leg.

"Unnie."

I pick Eunha up. She rub her eyes.

"What happen?"

"I had a nightmare but daddy wouldn't wake up."

I hug her and she wrap her arms around my neck leaning against me.

"Go back to sleep. I'm right here."

She snuggle into the crook of my neck. I could feel her breathing becoming steady and knew she was asleep.

"Aw you are just like a mother."

I glare at him making him smirk.

"So how is it going with your group of friends?"

He shrug.

"Fine I guess. But you know we are close like brothers."

I nodded and lay Eunha down on my bed.

I took all the stuff out again and lay them down. We started talking about the issue about us then about Jungkook supposedly being dead. We started coming up with plans to see how this will be dealt with.

The alarm went off but I turned it off quickly making sure it didn't wake Eunha or Jungkook.

"Let's go."

We went down to Baekhyun's room. He pulled up the security camera on the screen showing no one.

"Pull up the thermo scanner."

He pulled it up showing two bodies. The he pulled up the camera that shows them no matter what tricks they use.

I punch the desk causing it to shape and make a hole.

"Yah!"

"Oops."

There were two vampires standing at them door. But they were people we don't know.