Special chapter 2

Continue from the previous special chapter but Christmas.

I woke up groggy and went downstairs to cook breakfast. Looking outside to see the snow has piled up more last night and is still snowing. My phone went off alerting me it's Christmas today.

Oh no.

I then heard footsteps coming down running to the Christmas tree to the presents.

"Mine."

"No mine. Ith had my name on ith."

"No ith my name Minnie. See Taetae."

And it has started.

Learned it the hard way last year. They practically destroyed the house. Fighting over presents, the better clothes, food, all sorts of things.

I try finish cooking and wait for all the chaos to dial down. But then there was a scream. I turned off the fire and ran to see if something bad happen.

I was right because Taehyung and Jimin were fighting over the same plushie. Hoseok and Jin were fighting over clothes, Jungkook trying to get Yoongi's kumamon blanket and play with it. Namjoon was in his own world reading a book.

"Taehyung Jimin why are you fighting over the same stuff animal?"

"Ith mine!"

I raised an eyebrow and look to see it was for Jimin but knowing something like this would happen. I made two of the same knowing which one they would fight over.

I reach further under the Christmas tree and held out the same exact one. They look at me eyes widen.

"Look this one is for you Taehyung. So don't fight over the same one."

He let go but pouted and was about to cry.

"Buth ith-"

I chuckle and pat his head bringing him into a hug

"It's okay. I made this one too. So there is no reason to fight over it okay?"

He sniffle and nodded. He smile at me and hug the plushie. Him and Jimin started playing together. I went over to Jungkook and Yoongi and sigh.

"Jungkook why are you trying to steal Yoongi's blanket?"

Jungkook let go making Yoongi fall backwards. He froze and I saw water building in his eye. But knowing him he won't cry and just sniffle. I pick him up and pat his back telling him it's okay.

Jungkook pouted and clench his fists.

"Jungkook I'm not mad."

"Yesh you awe."

"No I'm not but why did you want the blanket?"

"Beshauth ith wath safth and comfadable."

I smile and pat his head.

"You know there is another present for you. There is a blanket which is also soft and comfortable but with Iron man patterns on it."

His eyes widen and started looking for it. Yoongi look up and said thank you before sharing the blanket with Jungkook. Then they started looking for the other blanket together.

I was about to go over to Hoseok and Jin when I saw them stop with two separate clothing.

"Mommy look we're mathing."

I chuckle and pat Hoseok's head.

"Mommy I was the one who found Seokie's present."

Jin said getting on my lap. I pat his head and he went off to play. Namjoon was so engross into the book I don't think he notice me beside him.