Chapter 21

Author note
I'm sorry for the slow updates recently but you can go on watch the first few chapters of this book on YouTube under Leeyeon Brown.
And I got accepted to Mercer university, now I'm just waiting for UGA and Georgia tech to see what my final decision on what college I want to go is.
------------------------------------------------------

He smirk and started laughing.

"I'm surprise you remember me."

I chuckle and gave a death glare.

"How can I forget you? You were my first love."

Jungkook POV

Shinee got us out and we ran out. I saw Flame turn into her other form and fighting Gracie.

I hug Eunha close to my chest so she doesn't see the battle.

"We have to get away quickly."

One of their hands stop us.

"Don't do anything."

We look to see Flame in her other form grabbing Gracie's hair and putting her hand on her forehead.

They both collapse and I ran over.

"Mommy?"

Eunha looks at her then at me. I reach over and put my finger on my neck to feel a pulse.

Someone puts their hand on my shoulder.

"She's fine. She just went into her mind. It must be bad if she went into Gracie's mind."

Baekhyun said and I nodded.

Flame POV

"I'm surprise, you're with someone who looks similar to me."

I try to punch him but he dodge it and went behind me. I try to kick his head but he caught my foot.

"But he is different from you."

"How so?"

He grab my arm and pull me closer to him. I could feel his breathe against and we started at each other. I punch him in the face and slid back from the impact. He held his jaw and smirk at me while I smirk.

"You've gotten strong."

"And you're still the same."

I ran at him and he tried to punch me but I dodge it and tried to kick his head. He caught my foot and push me back. I caught myself and ran back at him.

After a while we both lay down exhausted and injured. Then he put a force field around us.

"So now since Gracie can't hear us. It's nice to see you again."

"Yeah but why did I see you when I looked into her memories?"

"It wasn't me. It was someone I've been trying to find and capture inside her head. He did that to trick you and really? I'm your first love."

"Hey I knew something was up and besides it should've riled her up and that dude you said."

As soon as I said a guy started walking over to us. I smirk and he smirk back.

"Now how about we end this?"

I said and he put down the force field. The guy came closer and I could see his body tattoo full of symbols.

"Flame before you beat him to death. We need to get him first so we don't kill Gracie by exploding her brain."

"Fine. You're always taking the fun away."