Welcome to L.A! Part 3

Y/n p.o.v

I made my way over to the bag area to collect my suitcases. I waited about 5 minutes for them to finally come around and I saw my purple suitcase and went to reach for it when a hand stuck out in front of me and grabbed it first.

I spun around to see Colby holding my bag. I hadn't seen Sam, Colby, Elton and Aaron in AGES. But Corey and Devyn came to visit about 11 months ago. "Colby!" I said wrapping my arms around his tall body.
"Hey shorty." He said laughing. I rolled my eyes playfully.
"Stop being so tall." I retorted and laughed.
"Stop being so short." He mocked back.

"Aaron it's so nice to see you!" I gave him and big hug and gave Sam and Elton one too. Elton was vlogging. I finally saw Corey walking over with Devyn.
"Corey!" I yelled. A few people looked at me but I didn't really care.
"Y/n! You're finally here." He said as I jumped into his arms. He flipped me upside down and started carrying me upside down. Elton caught it all on camera.
"Put me down you bully!" I yelled. He put me down and I punched him in the arm playfully.

"Devyn it's so great to see you!" I squealed giving her a bear hug and exchanging kisses on the cheek. Devyn and I were like sisters, her, Katrina (Sam's girlfriend), Amanda (Elton's girlfriend), and I used to always hang out every time I came to visit.
They had moved since the last time I came so I hadn't seen their new house yet.

Elton said he got a dog called Circa and Aaron told me he recently got a dog that he named buddy. I was so excited to go home and see everyone and meet the dogs!!

Sam sat in the driver's seat with Kat in the front passenger's seat and Colby, Corey and I sat in the back on the three seater.

            Sam          Kat
     Y/n       Colby      Corey

(That's the seating positions)

The back was small but Corey purposely took up space so Colby and I were squished up. I had known Colby for the longest time but it was still pretty awkward.
"Corey you're taking up all the space!" Laughed Colby, trying to push Corey over to make more room.