Whatever || Part 16 ||

Go check out my latest story:
Double Tap ~ a Colby Brock Fanfic
*************************************
Y/n p.o.v
I just sat in the car, not knowing what to do. A few days ago Colby and I were giggling, laying in bed and playing video games together an today I don't even wanna talk to him (a/n can't relate).

I'm sitting in the back of the car to be clear. Just staring at the chair that was in front of me. Holding back tears. There was a small piece of lint that sat, annoying me. I blew it away.

*knock knock*

(A/n who dis)
I look to my right and see Corey knocking on the window.
Shit, I locked the door. I shuffle over and unlock the door. He instantly opens it and crawls in.

"Hey." He says, sounding like he didn't really know what to say. "Look, I'm not good at this stuff and I know he's just out you through shit but.."
"But what?" I cut him off.
"Give him a second chance y/n." He tucked my hair behind my ear and leaned in for a hug.

"I miss him Corey." I mumbled, letting a tear drop from my eye.
"I know." He said into my shirt - Colby's shirt.

He randomly got out of the car and went over to the boys. He said something to Colby. Colby started walking over to the car and opened the door. Just standing there staring at me, one hand on the door still.
"Ok fine." I spat.

He lightly smiled and climbed into the car. His back collapsed against the soft car seat over. We sat there just staring at each other.
"Colby-"
"Y/n I'm so sorry." The tears streaming like a shimmering waterfall down his face. He wiped his cheek with the back of his hand and opened his mouth to speak.

"I know, I'm such an asshole, but I love YOU y/n. I really do." He lightly cried, light pink stained his cheeks.

"Colby I don't know weather I hate or love you right now but I just wanna be with you." I replied, still holding back my tears. It was obvious they were there though. The lump in my throat grew, it felt like someone had shoved a rock down my throat and it stayed there, not wanting to move.

I got on top of him, my legs on either side of his body, and just buried my head into his chest.

All of a sudden my phone went OFF.

Bing
Bing
Bing
Bing
Bing

"What the hell." I reached into my back pocket and pulled phone out. All these messages from Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and YouTube.

Omg did you really beat up Shea?!

What did SHE ever do to you?!

It was obvious she was jealous, I'm not mad she's unconscious.

Don't tell her I said this but... you and Colby are better 😉

You're such a bitch keep your hands to yourself.

I can't stop watching this.

"Omg Aaron posted the fucking video."

I leapt out of the car.

"What the fuck Aaron!"
"Don't kill me."
Sam and Corey just start laughing, Elton hiding in the corner.

"What were you expecting me to do with it?" He asked.
"I don't know?! Delete it?!"
"Oh no it's waaay to good for that."

***

Colby and I are on okay terms right now. We pulled up at the house.
"No crazy bitches here." I sighed and got out.
"You sure?" Colby half shouted from the car.
"Oi you JUST made it back on my good list, be careful." I playfully glared at him.

******************
I KNOW I KNOW don't hate me this is super short.
Anyway I've been trying to focus a bit on my other story I keep mentioning go check it out!