Get her back || Part 17

^^ in love with that 💀😭😻😂😂
*************************************
Y/n p.o.v

I pulled out my camera, this is gonna be funny.
"Hey guys," I whispered and waved into the camera. "so today I'm gonna prank Colby. I'm gonna pretend that I fell down the stairs and no one else in the house knows this is a prank. I've already got the cameras set up and hidden so let's goooo."

Everyone was upstairs watching a movie in Corey and Devyn's room but they had the door open. I threw a chair down the stairs to make a loud noise and I already heard Sam say "What the fuck was that?"

I quickly put the chair where it was and cover myself in fake blood then proceed to lay down in the puddle of fake blood I had made on the floor earlier.
I heard a bunch of foot steps from upstairs, it sounded like a heard of elephants as they all ran down the stairs.

"Oh my fucking god y/n!!" Elton screamed.
"What's going on?" I heard Colby mumble from upstairs.
"Y/n can you hear me?" Sam lightly shook me.
"What the hell happened!" Colby yelled as I heard him run down the stairs. "Oh my god baby." He lifted me slightly and put his head on my chest. "She's still breathing." He frantically stated.

"Someone call an ambulance." He said.
I felt someone else rubbing my back.
Colby put his head on my chest and started crying. "Oh god please be okay." He cried. I couldn't take it anymore. I opened my eyes and Aaron turned his phone off, I guess he was gonna call the ambulance. I stroked Colby's hair and he looked up, his eyes were red, making his blue eyes stand out even more.

"Aww baby I'm so sorry it was just a prank." I said. He got stood up and lifted me up with him.
"That. Was. SO CRUEL!" He yelled.
I laughed and kissed his cheek.
"WELCOME TO THE MEGA PRANK WARRRRR!" I shouted.
"I almost shit myself y/n omg." Devyn said, walking off.

******

Colby p.o.v

Y/n scared the shit out of me earlier.

*****

Da next day

*****

Y/n p.o.v

I woke up, expecting to be wrapped up in Colby's arms. I sat up and saw Colby sitting on the end of the bed with his head in his arms.

*************************************GUYS PLEASE READ!!

GUYS PLEASE READ!!

THIS CHAPTER WAS LITERALLY SHORTER THAN ANY CHAPTER IVE WRITTEN

BUT

WHEN I MAKE PART 20
I MIGHT DO A FACE REVEAL!
SHOULD I??????