For the Views! Pt 2 || Part 10

Y/n p.o.v

My alarm went off and I slowly reached over to the white bed-side table to turn it off.
I hit the button on my phone and the ringing stopped.
"Thank god" I heard Colby say in his morning voice.
I giggled and turned over. His hair was messy and he was hugging my pillow (I was now sitting up in bed).
I stared at him, playfully glaring.

"What? You smell good, and so does your pillow."
"God he's cute"
"Why thank you." He smirked.
OMG DID NOT MEAN TO SAY THAT OUT LOUD.
I awkwardly giggled and got out of bed.

*a few hours later*

We finally got to the airport and Colby vlogged the whole thing.
Omg I can't believe I almost forgot to tell you when we were in the uber on the way to the air port.. ugh lemme show you:

*in tha uber*

"Do you think my girlfriend y/n is hot?" Colby kept laughing, he was talking to the uber driver.
He looked like he was in his forties maybe?
"Uhm" the driver kept replying awkwardly.

I would smack Colby's leg when ever he said something like that to the driver, I can't imagine how uncomfortable he must have felt.

*back at the airport*

"You're kinda mean." I laughed as we were boarding the plane.
"For what?!" He said surprised I just randomly brought the topic up.
"That poor uber driver." I said, face palming and laughing at the same time.
"Hey it was funny!" He replied in defence.
"For you it was." I said, ruffling his hair.
"No! Not the hair." He said over dramatically.
We laughed as we took our seats. He laced our hands together and I fell asleep for most of the flight.

*i know there's a lot of times skips but I'm feeling lazy sooo:
after the flight*

Colby gently shook me and we stood up and grabbed our small bags we were allowed with us on the plane.
It was about 2:30ish in Japan and I had some MAJOR jet lag.

When we were walking to grab our luggage I took a quick picture to post on snapchat and Instagram:

(A/n lmao you proud of me for making that?)

"Cutie" he said, squeezing my hand a little.

***

We finally got our stuff and made it outside the airport where we saw Elton and Corey waiting in the car for us.
I quickly let go of Colby's hand once I realised Corey was staring at us.

Shit, why did I post that in my story! We haven't told them we're dating yet.
*mental facepalm*

"Thanks for dragging us along to Japan." I said sarcastically.
"Hey! It's for the views!" Elton said, smirking.

It was silent. A comfortable silent. Elton turned on the radio and Colby got his phone out, as did I. Colby and I sat in the back of the car while Corey was driving and Elton was in the front passengers seat.

*ding*
I checked my phone.

ColbyBear❤️: do you think they saw?

Y/n: us holding hands or the Snapchat story?

I replied.

ColbyBear❤️: both

Y/n: well idk about the snapchat sorry but Corey DEFINITELY saw us holding hands 😬

He looked at me and smiled

*ding*
I looked back down at my phone.

ColbyBear❤️: hey maybe it's not a bad thing, if you want we can tell them about us this week.

I looked back at him and smiled.
I was staring at the car seat in front me for a while just thinking.

What would Corey think?
What would the guys think?
Would they be mad and me or Colby?
Would COREY be mad at us?

Corey snapped me out of my thoughts; "By the way guys, Aaron and Sam are back at the hotel waiting, just thought I'd let you know." He said with a smile.

"Ok, so what are we doing about sleeping arrangements?" I asked.

"Well Sam and I are in one room," Elton started, "Corey, Devyn and Aaron are sleeping in the one next door." He finished.
"Sooo." I asked again.

"You guys will have to share a room, unless you would feel more comfortable with me y/n." Corey said. He looked not jealous, but he had an overprotective look on his face.

**********************

I KNOW I KNOW I haven't uploaded in ages I'm sorryyyyyyy

***

Expect another upload later tonight!

****