"Guys.." || Part 12 ||

*WARNING THIS WILL BE A SOMEWHAT CHEESY CHAPTER LMAO. ALSO THANKS FFireWWolf  FOR THE NAME SUGGESTION FOR THE PUPPY!*

Colby's p.o.v

"Axel" Y/n said, giving the puppy a big hug.
"What a cute name!" Devyn squealed and Axel waddled over to her.

He bounced over to me and danced around my feet. I picked Axel up and cradled him like a baby. He licked my face causing everyone to giggle.

***

Y/n and I got the rest of the suit cases and walked into room 205. Our room.
This is where we'll be staying for the next week.

Axel started yapping and y/n went over to calm him down.
"Hey shh buddy if anyone finds out you're here you'll be taken away. No dogs allowed in the hotel." She said, stroking his fluffy fur.

"Shit," I said, now realising what y/n said "I completely forgot about that rule." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"It's ok we'll make it work." She responded, smiling at Axel. Her eyes shining as bright as diamonds and her smile lighting up the room. She's beautiful.

"Instagram moment!" She squealed, holding Axel next to her. I got out my phone.

Liked by @coreyscherer, @arianagrande and 937,394 others

@y/n_official: finally in Japan with the squad and Axel!

@fanpagee: omg cute!!

@youtubercentral: I have something to post about now!

@colby_brock: lil rascal.

@huskyyz: Axel! What a cute name!😻😻

@FFireWWolf: thanks for using my name suggestion! He's adorable! 🙀😸

(Just wanted to use your name in there thanks again for the name suggestion FFireWWolf )

***

5:00pm

***

Y/n p.o.v

Colby and I were thinking about asking the gang if they wanna go out to dinner with us tonight. We wanna tell the rest of them about our relationship. Colby said he needed to go out and do something but that was about an hour ago.

I should probably text him.

Me: hey when you coming back? 😽