I Promise || Part 13 ||

Y/n p.o.v

"Guys.." I start a little bit nervous. But then I remember they'll be supportive of Colby and I. "It's pretty obvious what I'm gonna say but Colby and I have been dating for about a month now." I say, squeezing Colby's hand.

"A month right on the dot." Says Colby, turning to face me. Everyone's still silent. "Which is why," He began, taking out a small ring box. (Lmao idk what it's called.)

"I promise to always be there for you when you need it and when you don't," I started feeding up a little and I heard Devyn squealing as always. "I promise that I'll always protect you and I'll always be here for you to vent to when you've had a shitty day." He opens the box.

"Will you take this promise ring?" (HA YOU THOUGHT)
"Yes!" I whisper yelled, tears streaming down my face. What can I say? I'm an emotional person when it comes to shit like this.

 What can I say? I'm an emotional person when it comes to shit like this

I slipped the ring on and gave him a hug. We turned around and everyone looked confused af.
"Well that was something." Said Sam.
"Yep." Elton replied.

"I SHIP ITTTTTTTTT." Shouts Devyn, causing everyone to turn and look at our table.

***
A week later cause I'm a lazy biotch
***
Colby p.o.v

I slipped the last shirt into the suitcase.
Ziiiiip
Y/n is sitting on the other side of the bed, finishing packing her stuff into the suitcase.
"Well this was fun." She looked up and smiled.
"Yeah it was." I replied.

Y/n p.o.v I went to the bathroom and put on some light makeup and pulled on my shoes.

"Ready to go?" Colby asked me

"Yes." I said hesitantly, Japan was beautiful and so much fun. But I can't wait to get back home to the other dogs.

"Well Ax can finally meet Buddy and Circa." I said, smiling at the thought.
"Yeah that'll be interesting." He laughed.
"Let's hope Circa doesn't eat him because he's so small." I said, laughing lightly with Colby.
"Well that's the last suitcase." He said picking them up together.

We took the bags outside and everyone was out there with their bags ready to go. I went back inside and placed Axel in his portable kennel thing (I NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT THEY'RE CALLED).
"See ya in a few hours." I cooed, zipping the top up.

"Ok let's go." Aaron said gripping his bags, ready to pull them along with him. I locked the door to our room and we made our way down to the lobby.

"Thanks for staying." A girl said in a strong Japanese accent. We gave her ours keys and went out side where Elton's rented car was.

Seating:

Sam           Colby           Corey

         Elton             Aaron

Because the car was only a five seater; I had to sit on Colby's lap and Devyn had to sit on Corey's lap.

As you know Colby and I weren't a sexual couple really but just to tease him for fun I rolled my hips around, for no one to notice but him.
He groaned.

"You okay bro?" Sam asked him.
"Yeah just got a small headache." Colby replied.
He whispered in my ear, "you'll pay for that."

Devy:    😂😂 I know what you just did lmao
Me: I'm evil 😂
Devy: watch.

I looked to my left at Corey and Devyn and she did the same thing to Corey that I did to Colby. I heard Colby chuckle as Corey let out a groan.
"You good?" Aaron asked, looking back at him.

"Starting to get a bit carsick I guess." Corey said.
Devyn and I quietly giggled.

***
HOURS LATER
***

Y/n p.o.v

We pulled into the driveway and everyone cheered.
"HOME SWEET HOME!" Elton yelled as he jumped out of the car.
We got all our bags and got everything inside. Elton and Aaron instantly ran to the back to see Buddy and Circa.

Katrina was out there playing with them.
"Hey Kat!" Devyn and I yelled. We all group hugged.
"I have a surprise for you but we'll wait until Amanda gets here so u can show both of you at the same time." I told her.

"Omg what is it?!" She squealed.

Kat kept bugging me the whole time time until Amanda got here. Her and Elton hugged and kissed and chatted and whatever couples do ( 😂 ) .

I went up to my room with Colby and we got Axel out of his kennel and gave him some water and a small treat. He's usually a quiet dog so we weren't to worried on the plane. I'm still surprised we snuck a small ANIMAL onto a plane but amywayyyy.

I wrapped him in a small blanket and held him like a baby. 
He looked like an actual child since you couldn't see his face by the way I was holding him.

We walked down the stairs where cat and Amanda were waiting.
We didn't get too close so it wouldn't give it away.
Kat started screaming, like actual screaming.
"We adopted..."