What Makes You Feel Better? Part 7

Colby p.o.v
I woke up to three bings my phone. I looked beside me and saw y/n peacefully sleeping, soft breaths coming from her mouth. She was facing me. Y/n opened her eyes and we were left staring at each other.

She broke the silence.
"You watching me sleep? You creep!" She said laughing and jumping on me.

Y/n p.o.v
Another bing went off on Colby's phone and he turned slightly to grab his phone from the bed side table. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and got off him, getting back under the covers on the side of the bed I was sleeping on.
"They just made it to Japan." He said with a smile.
"So we have the whole house for a month?!" I said excitedly.
"Yep I guess so!" He replied.

Just then we heard the soft tip tap tip tap of Buddy's running feet against the cold wooden floor. The door of Colby's room we were in was left slightly a jar and we heard the little tip tap tip tap get closer to the room. All of a sudden a the door opens a slight bit more and a baby lion runs into the room.

"Hey Buddy!" I say in a small voice, as Buddy hops up onto the bed.
"What the fu-"
"Yep it was Corey." I cut Colby off laughing. A few days ago Corey shaved Buddy into a lion. It was tragic.

"His fricken tail looks like a dic-" (😂)
"Ok ok! Colby let's go make breakfast or something." I say not letting him finish his sentence. Buddy loves being picked up and carried around, of course if you're gentle with him. I was starting to get out of bed which gave Buddy the cue to jump off the bed and start running down the stairs.

As I was pulling off the covers, I feel strong arms, gently pull me back into bed. Colby snuggles me into him and he is so fcking warm omg. I knew instantly this was gonna be one of his 'clingy days'.
"Colbyyy." I whine.
"Whaaaaat?" He mocks, laughing a little bit.
"Colby I have to feed the dogs! And myself!"
"Five more minutes with me?! Pleeeease?" He said giving me puppy eyes (a/n see what I did there? Ok I'll stop 😂).

"Colby I want to get up." I said, trying to wiggle out of his grip. Well, what I said was a complete lie, I wanted to cuddle with him all day, we was so comforting, but I had things to do.
"Well I don't want you to." He said whining.
"Ok ten more minutes and then I have to get up."
"Ten minutes? Even better." He said, pulling me closer to him.

Ten Minutes Later...

Y/n p.o.v
Colby was half asleep but it had been ten minutes and I needed to get up. We had slept in a bit, ok I had slept in a bit. The boys usually wake up, mid afternoon, like at twelve or something, whereas Devyn and I are like the mothers of the house, we get up earlier, around seven or eight o clock.

It was almost eleven o clock and I needed to get up and wash the clothes, do the dishes, usually the boys do their own dishes which is helpful, I need to feed the dogs, scoop their shit (which is not fun), and sometimes I need to start preparing the dinner earlier. All that stuff sounds hard to do in one morning but it's okay because Devyn and I work together to do it.

But then I remembered, oh wait everyone is on holidays, I don't have to do that much work! I started doing a victory dance in my head.
I turned around slowly. "Colby," I said shaking him "Colby wake up." I whispered into his ear. I sat up in bed and was about to get up.
"No babe stay hereeee." He groaned. I felt my cheeks go warm and they turned a bright pink. That's the first time he's called me babe.

"You're so beautiful." He said sitting up next to me. I blushed again and looked down. He softly grabbed my chin so my face was facing his and he got on top of me and pinned me to the bed. I laughed a bit. My laughing was cut off by Colby attacking my lips with a kiss. This kiss was full of passion and love (a/n ok I know I'm cheesy af don't judge 😂). I pulled away, not wanting to though.
"Sorry, did I do something wrong?" He said getting off me, looking actually sympathetic
"No no! That kiss was, amazing," I started blushing again, mentally facepalming. Colby smirked at me. "I just don't want to get you sick."

**********************************
This was part 1 of part 7 if that makes sense lol love you guys
**********************************