I Said No! || Part 14 ||

GUYS PLEASE READ THIS
I kinda want to have Colby and y/n have an argument but idk what to have it about please put suggestions down in the comments!!

I also started a new book called Double Tap!! Please read it's an Instagram Colby Brock fanfic
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A husky!" I finished, putting him on the ground.
"You're cruel I thought it was an actual child." Said Amanda. "But this is still like the cutest thing ever!" She finished.

Axel ran over to the girls and jumped in Kats lap.
"OMG OMG OMG" Corey runs in yelling as Circa and Buddy follow behind.
They come over to Ax.
"IM SORRY I TRIED TO KEEP THEM OUT BUT CIRCA TRIPPED ME AND I FELL ON MY ASS." Corey said.

They both get really close to Axel. I take a step toward him just in case. Katrina was ready to pull Axel away if something happened.
Circa just sniffed his butt and walked off.
"Well." Elton laughed.

Buddy for face to face with Ax and growled at him. I took another step forward. Axel just licked his face and jumped out of Kats lap. Then they went outside and started play fighting.

"Well I guess that went better than expected." Sam said.
"Yeah I got a bit worried there." Devyn told us.

"I'm gonna take him for a walk around the block." I said, walking over to grab his leash.
"Ok see ya soon." Aaron replied.

I went out the back and grabbed Axel and put his leash on. We made it half way down the street and he wouldn't go any further.
"Aww you tired already little guy." I said. "Come on just a bit longer." I cooed.

I picked Ax up and put him back on the path to start walking again

I picked Ax up and put him back on the path to start walking again. He gave in and I started walking back to the house. Axel was too tired from the flight and everything so I decided I'd just take him back.

All of a sudden a man that looked like he was between the ages of like twenty to twenty five jumped out in front of me. Alarmed, I got out my phone and secretly started recording as he walked closer, as if he was trying to intimidate me.

"Let's go back to my place baby girl." I cringed at what he said.
"No, fuck off I don't have time for your shit." I said pushing past him with Axel in my hands. My phone was in my pocket with the camera sticking out recording was was going on.

I felt a strong hand grip my shoulder and turn me around. He looked incredibly mad. "I said let's go back to MY PLACE." I walked closer and stood taller.

"And I said no!" I yelled at him, my phone caught him grab my wrist as well as me kicking him in the balls.

I ran the way back to the house, which was only a few house down. I burst through the door, tears streaming down my face.

"That was a quick walk- OH SHIT WHAT HAPPENED Y/N?" Shouted Elton as he came closer. By this point everyone was coming from upstairs, the kitchen, out the back.
Colby spotted me and ran over.

I was wearing a singlet so the bruise from where the man grabbed me was showing, very well.
"Holy shit what happened babe??"
I pull out my phone and everyone gathers around.

***

We ran down the street the man was still lying in the same spot as when I kicked him.
"Damn you must've hit him hard y/n." Corey said, getting closer to the man.
"Don't hurt me." He said.
"Why not? You hurt my girlfriend." Colby shouted, bending down and grabbing his collar. He lifted the man up.

*************************************
this is soooo short; I'm sorry I'll try to upload later..