Finally! Part 11

Y/n p.o.v

"By the way we have a surprise for you y/n." Elton said grinning widely as we pulled up to the tall hotel building.
I smiled as Colby and I got out f the back of the car and grabbed our suitcases from the boot. Colby got one of his and one of mine and started walking to the entrance of the hotel with Elton.

Corey grabbed one and I grabbed a suitcase as well, but before I fully pulled it out of the car, Corey grabbed my hand.
"I saw that before." He said letting go of my hand as he spoke.
"What?" I questioned. I knew he was talking about me and Colby holding hands but I avoided his statement.

"You know what I'm talking about y/n." Corey replied, helping me pull out the suitcase. "Why were you two holding hands?" He continued. Corey closed the door of the boot and locked the door. We walked up to the hotel entrance in silence.
"Ok we may or may not be dating." I hesitantly said, opening the large, glass door that stood in front of Corey and I.

"What?! How long?!" He whisper yelled. We had to be somewhat quieter since we were now in the lobby. We made it to the front desk and Corey signed in, adding Colby and me to the list.
"I don't know," I replied. "A few weeks now." I finished. I looked at Corey and he had a wide smile spread across his face.

I followed Corey to the elevator and once we made it to our floor the door opened with a bing.

Colby and Elton sat on a backless couch outside one of the rooms.
"This is your room guys." Elton said, pointing to the door in front of us.

205

Was the number on the door. I dragged my suitcase over to the room.
Devyn, Aaron and Sam all came out of their rooms.
"You're here guys!" Devyn said. Running over to me and giving me a bear hug.
"So what's this surprise I was told about in the car?" I asked looking around me to see who would answer.
"Oh yeah I'll get him now." Sam said, walking back into his room.

Him?
I wondered.

Sam walked back out with a small animal cage and I almost started crying.
"The puppy! Finally!" I squealed, running over to the cage. I opened it and the husky puppy jumped on me.
Since I obviously got a plane to LA a while I go I couldn't just sneak it on the plane so it had to go over a bunch of tests to get in.
Aaron explained to me they actually snuck it into the plane on the way to Japan though.

"So I never really got a chance to name him so I think I'll name him..."

***********
Guys I'm back! I need help! What should I name the puppy? Leave some name suggestions in the comments and I'll put it out soon! Ly!
***********