He Came Back! Part 6

Y/n p.o.v

Sam, Colby, Elton, Aaron, Corey and Devyn all went to Japan for holidays. (A/n: I know they didn't all go just pretend 😂)

I was feeling sick so I stayed home and baby sat Circa and Buddy.

A few hours later

I heard a soft knock on the front door, I walked down stairs and opened the door to see the pizza man standing in an uncomfortable looking position.
He had a grey, weird looking beard that reached his collarbone and an out of place pizza hat on.

"Thanks! Just give me a sec I need to grab some money." I said, turning around to walk to the kitchen where my purse was. I was wearing a crop top and soft, comfortable short shorts because it was hot and all most 10 o'clock at night.

When I came back he was half way in the doorway and he was looking at me really creepily

When I came back he was half way in the doorway and he was looking at me really creepily. I didn't really want to let him in and I had a bad vibe about this guy, especially when I was home alone. So I quickly gave him the cash and took the pizza box.

"You sure look hot in those shorts." He said coming closer. I felt super uncomfortable and stepped back a bit.
"I'm not single, please leave." I said, gesturing him to the door.
He looked like he was about to leave to I turned around and put the pizza box on the table but when I turned back around he was right in front of me.

"Where is the boyfriend then?" He said coming even closer. I was really scared, not gonna lie. I just wish Colby was here.
"He's uh, right up stairs actually." I said, lying really badly.

All of a sudden he rips off the beard and takes off his hat and I'm left with Colby Brock standing in front of me.
I fell to the ground and almost started crying.
"Omg Colby you scared me so bad I was terrified!" I said getting back up and playfully pinching him in the arm.

"Anyway I thought you were in Japan?" I said giving him a hug.
"I couldn't leave my sick baby at home alone!" He said picking me up bridal style and carrying me up stairs. I had the pizza box with me.

"I missed you." He said as we made it to his bedroom.
"It was only a few hours." I laughed and gave him a kiss.