Can we talk? Part 4

Colby p.o.v

I'm gonna tell her tonight. I'm gonna talk to y/n and tell her how I feel. I really like her.. as more than friends, but I don't know if she feels the same way.

We finally made it to the restaurant and I sat down the opposite end of the table as y/n which sucked. Corey and Sam sat next to her and I swear the whole time Sam was kinda flirting with y/n. He put his hand on her thigh but she quickly moved it off. He was drinking a bit tonight.. maybe that's it?

Y/n looked really uncomfortable.
"I uh, gotta go to the toilet." She said as she stood up and tucked her chair in. She smoothed out her skirt a little but then walked to the toilets.
"What's your problem man?" I said to Sam as he ate another mouthful of mashed potatoes.
"What are you talking about dude?" He replied with a mouthful of food.

"Stop flirting with her that's just weird." I said playing with the rim of my shirt under the table.
"How is it weird? She doesn't have a boyfriend or anything soo"
"Well she looked really uncomfortable." I retorted back. I saw her coming back to the table to I managed to swap seats with Sam so I was sitting next to her.

I heard a small ding on my phone and I looked down to see y/n had texted me.

Y/n💖: thanks

Me: no problem.                                               Can we talk? When                                 We get home?

Y/n💖: of course.

Y/n p.o.v

Tonight was the night I was gonna tell Colby I liked him as more than a friend,  I almost always have but since we've been hanging out even more now I really do. Colby wants to talk privately wen we get home so maybe that's when I can tell him. I'm really nervous though because what if he doesn't like me like that, and then it's super awkward for us as friends.

Ugh, what if I just mess everything up.
You know what.. I can do this! I love Colby. Omg did actually just say that? I love Colby? Is it true.

I'm thinking way to much about this, I just need to lay down.

A few hours later

Y/n p.o.v

Colby and I walked to my room, barely furnished and it smelt like fresh paint. "Ok so what did you want to tell me?" I asked looking down.

*************************************
Sorry it's short ❣️
*************************************