What Makes You Feel Better? pt 2 || Part 8

Ok but first lemme just say that picture killed me.
***********************************
I slowly got out of bed, successfully this time, and when I got downstairs I saw Buddy and Circa there, waiting.
"Ok I'm sorry," I said to them, almost like they could understand me "Colby is having a clingy day." I continued, walking outside to their bowls. I took both of them and put a small amount of food in both of them since it was the morning.

I heard the sound of footsteps running downstairs and keys rattling and shaking.
"Go get dressed babe, we're goin out." Colby said, he had a really excited expression on his face.
"How the hell did you get dressed so fast? I was down here for like 2 minutes!" I replied, walking over to Colby. "Also, I don't exactly feel like going out." I reminded him.
"Go get dressed." He said, still looking excited and hopeful.

I waddled upstairs and took a super quick shower and changed into

I came back downstairs to see Colby sitting peacefully on the couch, on his phone

"Where are we going?" I questioned him.
He simple took my hand and lead me to his car. A few minutes passed and norther of us had said anything. "Where are we going?" I replied, sort of in a whiny voice this time.

A didn't reply, he just smiled and kept driving. A few minutes later we pulled up at my favourite mall.
"Shoppingggggg!!!" He said in a super girly voice. I started laughing and so did he and soon enough we were in a fit of laughter.
"Ok ow." I said trying not to laugh, the small pain just hit me.
"Ok let's go."
We both got out of the car and walked up to the big doors of the mall.

A Few Hours Later (poor Colby)

We literally had to make so many trips back and forward to and from the car with all the bags we had, and it wasn't only my stuff either.

Back at home

Y/n p.o.v

"...46...47...48...anddd...49" I finished, counting all the bags and boxes and baskets we had full of thing we bought. Colby sat, panting on the couch.
"How the hell did we buy that much." We both pondered.
"Well I'm officially broke." I said.
"Me too."
We started laughing.

***********************************
Ok it's no joke 2:43am and idfk what to wright. If you have any suggestions please tell me cuz I'm running out of ideas on what to do.
***********************************