Chapter 19: Drug

**A/N: Contains lemony content. Do not read if you are underage or do not enjoy said material. Thank you.**

I began to gather my things at the end of lit class, anticipating the worse. I figured, either he was going to lecture me or give me some type of write up. Either way, it couldn't have been good. So, I just followed behind Connie and Jean, both whom were chatting happily amongst themselves. As usual, Marco was next to me happily going on about something. I felt horrible, but I just couldn't concentrate. I was too focused on what to expect from our stone-faced professor. It felt like I was walking to my execution.

I paused in front of Professor Ackerman's desk as Connie teased, "Well, have fun, Y/N!"

"Yeah," Jean joined in. "Next time, don't forget a doctor's note."

I shot them both harmless glares before turning my attention to Marco. He was standing next to me, flashing a sad smile down at me. It almost broke my heart to see it, but I couldn't figure out why there was even an ounce of sorrow behind his deep brown eyes. It almost made me worry when he interrupted my thoughts.

"I'll see you at break, right?" he tried to smile, grasping the straps of his bag.

I smiled up at him, "Yeah. You guys will so save me a seat. Kay?"

His face lit up as he flashed his famous smile, "Will do. We' ll see ya then."

The boys waved their farewells, leaving just Professor Ackerman and myself in the empty classroom. I turned my attention to him and breathed in a deep breath, nerves bubbling within me. His stoic expression was written clear across his face, his features smooth as the artificial gleam casted shadows across them. His arms were crossed tightly against his chest, his short frame leaning against the ledge of the chalkboard. His brilliant gray stare was locked onto me, causing my knees to tremble. At that moment, it was quite easy not to remember that I had seen him fully naked in all his glory just a few days prior. In fact, it was easy to forget we had ever done anything.

Anxious, I took another breath and faked a smile, "You wanted to see me, Professor?"

"Yes," he nodded, his tone deep and silky. He stood up and shuffled over to the far end of his desk, his arms still crossed before continuing, "I wanted to discuss Friday with you."

I balled my hands into fists to tighten my grasp on my bag's strap as I glanced away, my voice shaking while I replied, "I apologize that I don't have a doctor's note. I-I can't give you one, but -"

"Do you really think I kept you here to discuss a stupid doctor's note?" he asked quickly, his voice never faltering.

I brought my gaze back to his. To my surprise, his stare was boarding into me, driving a stake through my heart. Though his face revealed little to no authentic emotion, his eyes showed it all. I saw something deep within them that burned like a raging fire. Something that I had seen not too long ago. I bit my bottom lip and glanced at my feet, the familiar chills darting through my body. He had this magical effect on me that literally made my body quiver when I heard the sound of his shoes scuffing closer to me.

His warm hand reached over to my chin, forcing me to face him once again while his smooth voice melted into my ear canals, "You do remember Friday, right?"

I swallowed nervously, "Y-yes."

"What do you remember about it?" he pressed on, the corner of his lips slightly drawn up.

I chewed on my bottom lip again, answering, "We, uh...we had...we had sex."

"That's right," he smirked darkly, tracing his thumb along my bottom lip. "We did. Do you know what else?"

I began to think, my heart slamming against my ribs as adrenaline pumped through my veins. My knees were wobbly as hell, just barely able to support my body weight. I could feel my limbs going numb as if the life was draining from me. His stare continuously jabbed at me like daggers, causing my breathing to shallow. He moved closer to me, bringing his lips to my ear, his scent swirling into my nostrils.

His hot breath brushed my ear as his deep voice whispered darkly, seduction visible in his tone, "It made me want you all that much more."

At that, my breath became hitched and my knees buckled. My body began to fall, only to be caught in his strong arms. He held me close to him, his body heat searing me through our clothes. He swiftly flung my bag from my shoulder and wrapped one of his arms around my waist. With the other, he returned his hand to my chin, tilting my face to see his. His eyes burned into mine, causing the cells in my body to burst. A sly smirk lifted the corner of his lips as his eyes narrowed at me.

"What's the matter, Y/N?" he grinned, pulling me as close as possible to him. His thumb trailed along my lips as he lowered his to mine, whispering, "If you don't want this, then tell me now." His fingers dug into the flesh of my side as he continued, "Tell me now. Yes, you want this or no, you don't."

Without uttering a word, I slammed my lips to his and wrapped my arms around his neck. I must have taken him off guard because for a moment he froze before returning my kiss to me. His grasp on my waist tightened, pulling me as close as humanly possible to him while his free hand cupped the back of my neck. Our tongues began to swirl and dance in each other's mouths, our breaths morphing into sighs that echoed into one another. He tasted as I had remembered; sweet and clean. We kept this up for a few moments until he abruptly pulled away.

Our eyes met as he panted, "Not here."

**Ello, ello, ello my sweet lovelies. I hope ya enjoyed this chapter. To be honest, I feel like I'm making Levi this weird sexual guy, but this all plays apart, I promise. As for the mysterious caller that we haven't heard from in awhile. Rest assured that everything will come full circle. Just be patient my sweets. Anywho, thank you so super, duper much for reading! It means so much to me! Feel free to leave a comment and/or vote! Wuv you <3**

-Noel Ross