Chapter 32: Chains

**A/N: Things are gonna start getting super intense in this chapter, so, please read with caution and at your own risk. This is directed at a mature audience of 18-21+. You've been warned.**

I fluttered my eyes open as a tear ran down one of my cheeks. My throat was dry and my head was pounding as if someone was hammering it. My entire body was aching to no end while I stiffly shifted, though it was pointless. My wrists were bound by chains to my headboard, resulting in my flesh being rubbed raw. Dried blood scabbed the corner of my lips and on my wrists as bruises scattered across my legs and arms...and God knows where else. My hair was greasy and I could smell my own body odor from having not showered in three days and my clothes were grimy and smelly from not being changed. I was, for a lack of better words, an utter mess and I had only one person to thank for that.

Just then, my bedroom door opened slowly as a head popped in...a head full of curly black hair. "How are feeling today my love?" he asked, flashing me a, what I assumed was supposed to be a cute smile. "Are ya hungry? You haven't eaten since our ice cream date three days ago. I can make ya something or go pick up food if you'd like."

I narrowed my eyes at him and spat, "Go to hell. I'm never gonna eat anything from you."

"Oh my," he sighed, emerging his entire body into my room. "Not a very nice thing to say to your boyfriend, Y/N." He closed the door behind him and shuffled over to my bed. He reached me and flashed a crooked smirk while growling, "You should learn to be more polite to the man who loves you." He leaned down and grabbed one of the chains, tugging at it to force me to move closer to him. The metal cut into my skin and caused me to yelp. He just laughed, "That a girl." He pet my hair as if I was some kind of animal. "That's my little bitch.

"Now, let's try this again. Are you hungry? I can make you something or I can run out to get some food." He forcefully grabbed my chin with one of his hands. "What would you like my sweet? I'll go anywhere for you."

I felt like I was going to be sick. The smell of alcohol wreaked from his breath while his skin stenched of his own body odor, the mixed cocktail making my stomach flip. The odor was almost putrid and pungent, which was not sitting well with me. And on top of the two of us smelling like walking dumpsters, my skin still crawled at his touch. Even having not taken a shower in three days didn't hold a candle to the filth I felt when he touched me. He made my skin crawl in the worst way imaginable.

"Well?" he cooed. "What are you in the mood for? I need you to eat so you can get nice and strong for me."

My lips trembled. I really and truly did not trust him. For all I knew, he could drug me. I wouldn't put that past him. He was a man capable of many things, some petrifying. Then again, if I didn't eat soon I was either going to starve to death or be beaten to death. Neither were options I wanted. Maybe if I just eat a little then I can gain strength to fight back. I was calculating a strategy of rebellion when my phone suddenly beeped.

My heart sank into my gut as his face twisted into an expression mixed with annoyance, anger, and surprise. He released his hold on me and reached for the phone in my pocket and turned it on. His dark orbs reflected the light of my screen as he accessed it and found his way to my messages. A smug frown drew his lips down as his eyes collided with mine.

"Who the hell is Marco Bodt?" he snarled coldly.

"H-he's a friend," I stuttered.

His eyes grew wide and wild like an animal when he opened the message. He began to read it out loud to me, "We need to talk. I know about you and Professor Ackerman and I have questions." One of his eyes twitched before he brought his stare to me. "Who the hell is Professor Ackerman and what does this Bodt guy know about the two of you?"

My soul felt like it was leaving my body once those words rolled off his tongue. Fuck. I have too much on my plate for this now! I swallowed nervously. Only God knows how he'll react if he finds out. I almost wanted to cry and sob; partly because I was beyond frustrated with being chained up like some sort of wild animal, and also because it could have worked as a distraction. I thought that maybe seeing me balling like a baby would make Andy drop it, but one look into those hollow orbs told me otherwise. Any attempts of a ruse would only get me deeper into trouble, but I couldn't flat out tell him the truth. That was suicide.

So, I breathed in a haggard breath and shrugged, "Professor Ackerman is just my lit instructor." Not really a lie at this point. "But I don't know what Marco's talking about." Please don't see through me.

He narrowed his eyes at me and clenched his jaw, growling, "Obviously there's something going on, otherwise Bodt wouldn't have texted you that." He forcefully grabbed my chin and glared at me. "Tell me the truth, Y/N. What went on between you and your professor?"

I bit my lip and lowered my gaze. His hold on my chin intensified, sending waves of pain through me. Somehow, I remained silent, though I wasn't sure how when he strengthened his grip yet again. More pain darted through me, this time causing me to yelp.

"Ow!" I whimpered. "Andy, you're hurting me."

"Then fucking answer me!" he screamed into my face, causing my ears to ring. "What does Bodt know, huh? What did you and this professor do?" One of his eyes twitched as he chuckled psychotically, "Y-you fucked him, didn't you?"

I brought my gaze to his, feeling the warm tears rolling down my cheeks. "Andy, I -"

"You did!" Andy cackled, releasing his grip on me. He rubbed one of his eyes and snickered, "My girlfriend is a fucking whore." He met my gape again, his expression now cold, matching his tone. "I was forgiving when I found out you weren't a virgin when we got together. I was forgiving when you told me you had been with two men before we ever got together." He gently brushed his fingers down my cheek. "I was patient. Never forced myself onto you, never begged for sex, never did any of that, but you still never wanted to sleep with me. You still never wanted to make love with me, but you'll lay there and let your English professor screw you."

His expression contorted into anger and rage as he grabbed a fist full of my hair. "You never wanted to do any of that with me. You always told me you 'weren't ready'. Bullshit." He pulled harder as I yelped. "You were a fucking liar you damn bitch. You were never going to allow me to touch you like that, were you? You were playing with my damn head. All you stupid bitches do this! All you fucking skanks and whores, all you women are disgusting. Toying with men whenever you feel like it!" He slapped my face and snarled. "Well, I have news for you. You belong to me. Everything -your mind, your heart, your soul, your body- it all belongs to me."

He began to trail his fingers down my thigh and smirked, "And I think I've waited long enough for this."

**Ello my sweet lovelies. I know this story is getting super intense. Please note that I never condone any behaviors of substance abuse, violence, or abuse. These are real-world problems that are neglected. So, please know that I would never encourage any of this at all. I want us all to live happy and healthy lives without toxic people in it. So, please, always take care of yourselves! Remember that you are loved and valuable and that I always appreciate you guys. Remember that and I will see you in the next chapter. Hopefully just a few more to go before the sequel. Wuv yous! <3**

-Noel Ross