Chapter 33: Freedom

**A/N: This chapter contains strong language and graphic content. Reader discretion is advised.**

Cold shivers ran up and down my spine as Andy's fingertips glided down my thigh and back up, pushing the hem of my skirt up. My heart was racing against my ribs when my eyes met his. His gaze was wide and filled with a fiery lust doused in psychosis, shaking me to the core. He licked his lips and reached for my blouse. He began to fondle my breasts through the material before ripping my shirt, exposing my bra and chest. I tried to cover myself, to shrug away from him, but it was hopeless. His hold was too strong.

"They're so much more beautiful than I ever imagined," he smiled. He lowered his head to the valley between my mounds and rubbed against it like a cat. "So warm too. And squeezable." He gave a firm squeeze to one of my breasts, causing me to flinch. "It's so nice."

He pecked his lips against the bare flesh in my valley, working his way to my collarbone. I began to fidget, constantly shifting my weight as a way to fight back, but it was pointless. He was stronger than I was. All I wanted was to get away from him -from everything. I would find a new place to relocate and start anew. That was what I wanted. But as I squeezed my eyes shut, the feeling of him against me, ripping my clothes off one by one and kissing my skin never faded. He was really on top of me. It wasn't a fucked up dream. He really was going to force himself onto me.

He rose to his feet, taking his clothes off and dropping them to the floor. By this point, I was almost completely naked with only my underwear on to shield me from his intentions. I glanced up to the ceiling, a tear rolling down my cheek. God...if You can hear me...I could really use a miracle right now. Anything. I just...I just don't want him to have his way with me and I can't fight. I have no energy to fight anymore. So, please. Either let me die now or please send help. I'm begging You. I can't...I can't do this. I prayed and I prayed hard as Andy laid slopping kisses on one of my buds.

He pulled back and smirked, "I've waited so long for this." He gently stroked his thumb against my cheek. "Though it hurts me that I wasn't your first, I'm happy that I'll be your last, my love." His smile grew. "After today, we'll leave this stupid city and go somewhere nice and quiet. We'll get married and you can have my children." He nodded, still smiling psychotically. "Yes. That sounds so nice. And why wait until after we're married? Let's just go ahead and start now." He yanked my panties down. "I won't hold back, my love. I'll make you a mommy. After all, God did say be fruitful and multiply."

My eyes widened. I did not want to be impregnated by him. No way in hell was I going to bear his children. I would rather die than have that happen. I began to kick and flail my legs as a means to get him away. I screamed at the top of my lungs, the tears rolling down my cheeks as I kicked at his ribs. I landed a solid blow on him that caused him to fall onto the mattress crying out in pain. I took that as my chance and began to pull hard at the cuffs around my wrists. I didn't care if the metal sliced my hands off -I just wanted to get the hell out of there.

I was pulling and yanking when I felt his palm slap against my cheek, causing it to sting viciously. "You fucking cunt!" he wailed. "How dare you try to deny me your body! It fucking belongs to me!" He cuffed his hands around my wrists and forced them above my head. "Do you think you can deny me what you owe me? You are mine! MINE! If you think you can stop me from getting what I want then you're wrong." He lowered his lips to my ear and whispered, "Only I can have you. No one else can ever touch you again. You belong to me and will carry my children. You will do as I say always." He pressed his tip close to my entrance. "And if you ever try to leave me again, I will hunt you down and kill you."

"W-why are you doing this?" I whimpered, the fear visible in my tone. "Why can't you just accept that we're not good for each other? Why couldn't you -"

"Shut the hell up!" he screamed, slapping me again. "Don't fucking talk unless I tell you to you damn bitch! Who do you think you are?" He spoke through gritted teeth. "All women should learn their places -to serve men. Women were designed to give men offspring and to pleasure us." He lowered his lips to my neck and pecked it. "Now, shut up. If you're a good girl I'll go easy on you."

I squeezed my eyes closed and braced myself for the inevitable, another tear rolling down my cheek. Well, looks like I'm shit outta luck. I bit my lip and readied myself for the doom that awaited when there was a clamorous thud before the front door was kicked in. I opened my eyes and watched as my bedroom door was kicked down and four SWAT members ran in.

"Get on the floor!" one ordered, pointing his gun at Andy.

Andy hurried off me and scrambled to the floor, where two of the members handcuffed him. They threw a towel around his waist and escorted him out while the other two tended to me. They managed to find the key and freed me from my restraints. They wrapped a blanket around me as two ambulances hurried in. Without protesting, I allowed them to place me on the stretcher and wheel me out. My body shook furiously from the adrenaline pumping through my veins, but it felt good to be free. It felt amazing even. I had somehow dodged a bullet.

I glanced around and saw Andy in the back of the unit across the street. His eyes were locked on me, devouring me, but I merely smiled. I was a free bird who had managed to escape his clutch. You have no hold on me anymore. A tear rolled down my cheek. You can never hurt me or anyone else ever again. I sighed in relief as the two responders tended to my wounds. A small circle of concerned civilians had formed around us, but I didn't care. As long as Andy could never get to me again, then they could look all they wanted.

I began to relax a little when I felt a set of eyes on me. It wasn't an alarming sensation, but it certainly caught my attention. I began to glance around, noting each face until I came across a familiar set of gray orbs. Levi. He was staring right at me, eyes wide and mouth slightly agape. He was alone, with no Petra, astonishment written clear across his face. I hope you got your answer now. I hope you know why a girl from h/p found her way to Trost. I tried to smile at him when they closed the doors and the sirens sounded. I hope you can forgive me.

**Ello my lovelies! Well, that was intense. Sorry if it seemed like too much or not enough. Again, I do not condone any violence or anything like that. This was all just a story. But, I think we're nearing the end of this book. Thank you so much for reading! Feel free to drop a comment/vote/follow me! Wuv yous! <3**

-Noel Ross