Chapter 20 (last chapter)

I wake up the next morning feeling excited. Today I get to see Katniss and mom. I replay in my head. I quickly jump out of bed and hop into the shower. Then I get dressed in a pretty sky blue dress that reaches to my knees and put a blue bow in my hair. I also put on some white flats and then head downstairs to eat breakfast.

"You look excited." Haymitch says when I walk in.

"Duh. I'm gonna get to see my mother and sister." I reply.

He just rolls his eyes.

I ignore him and take a seat next to Peeta. I eat a bowl of fruit with yogurt and then start to hear shouts. I get up and look out the window. We're in District 12.

"We're here!" I scream and start jumping up and down.

"I think I've gone deaf!" Haymitch yells.

"Oops. Sorry." I say.

I look out the window again and see Katniss talking to my mother and her friend, Gale. I never really liked him; he's too arrogant and scares me a little.

"Come on! Let's go see your families!" Effie says.

Peeta and I walk out of the train and stand on the platform.

"Go ahead!" Effie whispers.

I quickly walk over to Katniss and my mother. Katniss is on her knees, with her arms wide open.

I run into them and she whispers, "I'm so proud of you, Little Duck." She kisses my forehead.

I smile at her and then walk over to my mother. She has tears in her eyes and pulls me in for a hug.

"I love you." She says.

"I love you too." I smile.

I glance over at Katniss and see her with Peeta. She gives him a hug and whispers something in his ear. He blushes and she gives him a kiss on the cheek. I smile at her.

"Let's congratulate the victors of the 74th Hunger Games!" Effie says.

I hear everyone clap. Peeta and I take a bow and then Peeta walks home with his family while I walk with Katniss and my mother to our old home, where we pack our old things.

"Buttercup!" I squeal as I see my old cat. I pick her up and give her a big hug.

"Prim! Come help us!" Katniss says.

"Coming!" I reply.

After hours of packing, we finally move into our new home. It's gigantic!

"This is gonna take a while to get used to." Katniss says.

I laugh.

Life was good for the next few months. I thought it would stay that way.

I was so wrong.

-------------------

Umm....I hope you liked that ending. Sorry if it was bad.....I'm not very good at endings. 😁Remember to vote and please comment if you want a book two! And please give me some ideas for a book two if you have any, because I think I'm out of them! I'm sad that this book ended though...I'm gonna miss writing about it. Thanks for all of the reads!