Prologue

(Before the story, DIACLAIMER: I do not own the Percy Jackson Book Series, (or HOO) Frozen,  or Rise of The Guardians. The rest of the characters are OCs.

    It was a cold, bitter night at Elsa's ice castle, (which was pretty common, since Elsa was the Queen of Winter.) Elsa was sleeping in her soft, fluffy bed of snow. Suddenly, there was a faint 'tap tap' on the window in her bedroom.

     "Huh? Who is it?" Elsa said, wide awake.

     The tapping continued. Elsa got up from her bed and walked over to where the sound was coming from.

      It was quite a shock for Elsa when she saw a tiny ice pixie perched upon her windowsill. The little pixie was tapping frantically against the ice window.

      Elsa quickly opened the window and let the pixie inside her room. The pixie was about as tall as your index finger. She had a flowing silvery dress made of pure blue ice, so fragile that it would melt at the slightest touch... except for Elsa, of course. The pixie had her hair tied up in a bun, just like Elsa's hair on Coronation Day. The fairy had icy-colored hair and sparkling blue eyes.

     "Queen Elsa! You must hide me, quick! The ice men are coming!" The pixie flew over to Elsa's bed and buried herself in the snow sheets.

      Elsa was so shocked she couldn't speak at all. Finally, when she gathered up the courage to speak to the pixie, she heard, in the distance, men singing,

"Chop the ice, hard and clear

Chop the ice and bring it all here

Chop it up, destroy all of it now

Ice pixie, better watch out;

we're coming."

     At once, Elsa knew: the ice men are hunting the little pixie, and when they saw the ice castle, they would demolish it.

(Short Prologue,  I know =/)