To Each Their Own Demons.

═══════ ✦✧✦ ═══════

═══════ ✦✧✦ ═══════

A loud groan escaped Lucie's lips. She threw back her head, rolling her eyes. "I am not lying to you." She repeated. "I am Lucie Rose Claude Lisbeth Aconite. My father's name is Alan Sheamus Henry Aconite, but he prefers Sheamus. My mom's name is Catherine Follows married Aconite. I have a big brother named Leith that only calls me Claude because he always preferred it, proud of his french roots." She said and offered an irritated short smile. "I am a rank three accredited Traveler. No, I didn't ask for my parents permission and no I don't really understand how it works, I just met someone who offered me that opportunity. I travel through Universes thanks to a notebook, it always lead me where I'm supposed to go." She explained, again and waited for Alec's reaction.

The tall, dark-haired teenager was rather silent, listening dubiously, his eyes narrowed at the girl standing in front of him. His jaw clenched as he looked for the right thing to say in such situation. Turns out it was "Okay." He sighed deeply. "Let's say I believe, which I might not." He ran his tongue on his bottom lip and examined her. "What now?"

"What do you mean, what now? You're the one holding me in imprisoned. I don't know." Lucie flatly answered and shrugged. "You tell me." Problem was, Alec had no idea of what to do either. That gut feeling telling him she'd bring trouble was sticking around. But she didn't seem to be lying or particularly hostile all things considered.

The male ran a hand on his face and sighed. "The Clave will decide." He finally said and stood up, leaving her alone in the interrogation room. He hadn't hurt her, and didn't particularly want to, but he wasn't sure The Clave would be that nice. Magnus was waiting for him on the other side of the door, rather concerned, but he didn't utter a word, waiting for his boyfriend to say something. "The Clave will deal with it." Was all Alec said.

Magnus sighed. "Well, if that is your decision." He spoke and nodded a bit. "Maybe I should get going, I am no longer needed after all." He offered a weak smile before starting to walk away. But Alec grabbed his wrist.

"I will never not need you." He said, almost in a whisper, scared that uttering those thoughts louder would make them more meaningful, more threatening. But he only found kindness in Magnus' eyes. The warlock carefully placed his right hand on his lover's cheek. Alec leant in, his eyes closing, feeling less tormented. However, they were interrupted when Victor Aldertree cleared his throat.

"I heard you requested to see me, Alec." The startled Shadowhunter pulled away from Magnus and cleared his throat, in an attendant to regain some composure. "It's about the mundane girl isn't it?" The Inquisitor asked. Alec nodded. "Well, you can let her go. She probably has some fey blood in her ancestry. Please her to tell herself any kind of story she'd like." Victor answered, dismissively.