Heart Beasts.

═══════ ✦✧✦ ═══════

═══════ ✦✧✦ ═══════

Current Present, Narnia
━━━━━ ✦ ━━━━━

"Shhhhh." Lucie brought a hand to her lips, intimating the mouse to be completely silent as they approached the main doors of a large castle. Reepicheep and her had been eying the guards standing in front of the gate from afar, as she tried to come up with a good plan to take the both of them down.

The mouse rolled their eyes. "Allow me to show you, what I, can do."

Lucie raised both eyebrows with curiosity, smiling a little. "Go on, please." She said and watched him run toward the guards. The mouse easily disarmed both of them and sent them to the ground. Okay, he definitely was impressive. Lucie joined him laughing, lightly. "Wow." Reepicheep bowed slightly. She chuckled and picked up the two guards swords. "Now I seriously wonder how a mouse tied up two men." Reepicheep just winked at her. She chuckled and walked toward the castle's entrance.

Current Present, Beacon Hills
━━━━━ ✦ ━━━━━

Jace was pacing in Deaton's office, he just couldn't stay calm. He was feeling utterly useless. He could help his family at home, nor the Pack here and he hated it. He ran his hands through his hair and groaned throwing his head back. Deaton chuckled softly. "You'll crick your neck."

Jace groaned. "Maybe. Then I'll iratze it and no more trouble." He said, looking at his knuckles. Furrowing his brows he noticed a missing rune on the back of his hand. Worry climbing in his throat, he pulled up his right sleeve, right in time to see a rune disappear. "Something's wrong..." He spoke. The runes shouldn't be fading away already. Not so soon. Carefully, he reached for the stele in his back pocket but it was gone. "But," Jace started to frantically rummage through his pockets, frowning. Out of frustration, he shrugged off the jacket, eyes stinging as he watched the rune on his arms fade away. "I..." He looked at Deaton, distress clear in his eyes.

Alas, the veterinarian had no idea of what to do, he wasn't used to deal with Shadowhunters. "Just. Breathe. We'll figure it out. And if we don't. Your family will. You'll be back home soon enough, okay?" Jace silently nodded and swallowed thickly.

Current Present, Narnia
━━━━━ ✦ ━━━━━

"Hey, hey, hey, pretty one, where do you think you're going?" An unknown noble man said, snaking his left arm around Lucie's waist.

She bit the left corner of her bottom lip, restraining herself from elbowing him in the nose. A soft smile appeared on her lips. "My lord." She bowed slightly. "I am expected at this very moment."