Alteration.

═══════ ✦✧✦ ═══════

═══════ ✦✧✦ ═══════

The Nogitsune tilted its head to the side, examining the girl. "Kill her. Kill them all." He finally said before walking away, to look for Melissa.

Lucie frowned. "No. It can't be. Stiles!" She called after him as she saw him walk away. "Stiles! Come on! It's me!" She tried, pointlessly, not even caring about the Onis coming her way. But Simon saw, he vamp sped in front of her and wrapped his arms around her to drag her away. Jace and Clary held their blade up. Alec was the first one to shoot, but the arrows didn't seem to have any effect on the Onis. Izzy's whipped tangled itself around an Oni's ankle, sending it to the ground.

Jace ran forward to stab it, but the sword went right through without hurting. He pulled back and frowned, dodging the other Oni as he was doing so. "I don't like this." The blond said.

"Neither do I." His parabatai answered. Clary was looking paler than usual and even Isabelle seemed unsure.

Lucie pulled away from Simon and grabbed her backpack on the ground. Then she looked around the familiar surroundings. "RUN!" She blurted out and started to run ahead, heading straight to an elevator. This time, everyone followed. And so did the Onis. Luckily for them, the doors were closed before any damage could be done.

━ ✦ ━

"What was that ?!" Simon and Jace asked at the same time. They looked at each other for a few seconds, then focused back on Lucie, a tinge of heat now coloring their cheeks.

"I don't know." Lucie said. "All I know is that we are in Beacon Hills." She said and bit her bottom lip. "He... He should remember me." Her brows were furrowed, eyes glued to the ground. "When I, when I left... We, I don't know, but we..." She swallowed thickly, walking out of the elevator. The female looked around, recognizing the roof of the hospital.

"What is going on?" Alec asked, rather calmy. "And why didn't we went for the exit?"

Lucie sighed. "I don't know what's going on. I told you. And the unkillable masked warriors were standing between us and the exit."

Alec sighed. Isabelle was the one who noticed that Lucie was slightly shaking, she put a soothing hand on the girl's shoulder and lightly squeezed. "Then tell us what you know." She said softly.

"We don't have time for this. Those hooded figures could be here any time." Alec said, his jaw clenching.

Lucie nodded. "He is right. We need to go." She said and pulled out her Notebook and a pen.