Erasure.

═══════ ✦✧✦ ═══════

═══════ ✦✧✦ ═══════

Space & Time Continuum
Time Traveling Ship
━━━━━ ✦ ━━━━━

"And here come tweedle dee and tweedle dumb." Khiron let out a long sigh, annoyed at their simple sight. "Where are your fathers? I know they're plotting something against me, I'm not dumb." Jonathan and Leith shared a confused look. The time traveler snarled. Of course those two knew nothing of their fathers' plan. Pinching the bridge of his nose, the doppelgänger tried to mentally convince himself not to kill the two of them right there. "Alright kids." He reopened his eyes, clasping his hands together. "Listen carefully." The two blond stood straighter, adopting a parade rest position. Khiron almost grinned. Obeying was engrained in them. At least they'd been taught well. "I have a mission tailor made for each of you." He smirked. "Murder." He clasped his hands together, leaning back in his chair. "You see, with all this meddling with the timelines, the Bureau of United Agencies... Or something. Whatever they call themselves these day." He rolled his eyes. "They decided to strike back. To fix the mess before it becomes an alteration anchored in time. Which, I agree with to a certain extent. But my methods are a little bit more... Let's settle for final." The two blond had gotten the message by now. They needed to eliminate the alterations to the timelines. How though? "You see, those alterations are heavily tied to your sisters." Khiron spoke, growing more blunt. "You know what that means. I'm not heartless though. That's why I'm going to ask you." He gestured at Leith. "To kill his sister. And vice versa." The two blond swallowed thickly but nodded. "Good." He turned on two screens on a large wall behind him. "It's fairly simple. We'll start by the past, okay? See, Lucie is at a party with some blond that you might recognize, Jonathan. I think people believe he's the... Better you?" He chuckled. "Anyway, that is your target. Make sure Jace doesn't see you. I'd hate to have to clean behind you. You're out of chances. Failure is not an outcome you want to face." The demon blooded male nodded. "As for Clary, she is at a restaurant. Filled with werewolves." Khiron grinned. "Heard you had a lovely experience with those in Beacon Hills, Leith." The younger male's face remained neutral. "Do it fast, do it quick, do it clean. No funny business. Nobody can know who it was." The mortal nodded. "Good. Now out of my sight you two. I'm feeling nauseous standing in same room as failure for so long. Next time smell like success because without victory, you're as good as dead to me." The two male left the room to retrieve their weapons.

Alternative Past,  New York
━━━━━ ✦ ━━━━━

"Jace!" Lucie awkwardly elbowed his arm without doing any harm. "That's him." She gestured at a male with thin traits with sharp cheekbones and full lips. His ears were full of different earrings, their gold a stark contrast against the black of his long, wavy hair. He looked beautiful.