No Point In Running.

═══════ ✦✧✦ ═══════

═══════ ✦✧✦ ═══════

Time and Space Continuum,
Time Traveling Ship
━━━━ ✦ ━━━━

"We've done it, gentlemen." Anna grinned, eyes hyper focused on the spear that laid in front of them all, at the center of a circular table. Jonathan and Leith stood side by side in parade rest, a couple of feet behind the rejoicing group. "After this, we won't see each other again. Ever." She chuckled before looking up, finally sparing the men in the room a glance. "How does that feel to know that you're on the victorious side for once?" She inquired, entirely unapologetic about the bluntness of her tone.

"This isn't my first victory." Sheamus replied, through gritted teeth.

"But it's the one that truly matters." Valentine spoke. "Finally. The world will be clear from downworlders. We will have our families back. Completely devoted to us."

"And the deities have paid for turning away from us." Anna added willfully. "This is it. The story in which we all get to be heroes. We built it. We did it." All eyes fell on the spear on the table for a second before the group glanced between themselves, a certain solemnity in the moment. Some wondering whom would get to make the first wish while others wondered if they'd let peoplr make a wish at all.

"Not quite." A female voice interrupted.

Sheamus' lips parted as he let out a short exhale. "It's not possible..." He let out, merely above an entirely dumbfounded whisper, as his eyes fell on his daughter.

"Why?" Lucie inquired, head lightly tilting to the side as her brows creased. "Because you slaughtered me through realities?" She questioned, her biting tone leaving little room for an answer. "But father, don't you learn? After all those years? I, am resourceful. In fact, I am every bit of the warrior you wanted me to be. How dare you underestimate me still?" The newly turned Solivagant chuckled when a short blade was held under her throat. "How the times have changed, brother." She said softly. "What happened to the soldier who fought weaponless and made his enemies fall on their own blade."

"He learned better." Leith whispered in her ear.

"Kill her." Anna said. "Just do it." A swift motion was all it would take, everyone in the room was aware of it. "Now." The magician intimated through gritted teeth.

Leith's jaw clenched, his grip around the chinese ring dagger growing knuckle white. He couldn't do it. He couldn't kill his sister in cold blood. The right corner of Lucie's lips curled up as she took ahold of his wrist, easily flinging him over her shoulders. The female stepped on her brother's armed hand, applying pressure until she heard bones crack under her stomping. "Thought I owed you a little torture." She spoke, picking up the dagger in his numb hand and burying it to the hilt in his throat. Eyes filled with gold ink, the female looked up to her father, faintly smiling when she saw genuine sadness writing itself on the man's features. "I had to return the favor and be his kaishakunin, I'm sure you understand, father. Sadly a dagger doesn't work too well for a decapitation soI had to improvise."