Mistakes And Matches.

═══════ ✦✧✦ ═══════

═══════ ✦✧✦ ═══════

Current Present, San Francisco
━━━━━ ✦ ━━━━━

"Wyatt! What the hell!?" Lucie yelled as the witch threw yet another power ball at her, she dodged and ran toward Chris. "I thought you'd went back in time to fix him!" Lucie yelled to be heard over the noise.

"I did! I did! I don't know what's going on!" Chris, who had been hiding behind the couch yelled back.

"Obviously he is trying to kill us!"

"Thank you Captain Obvious, I saw that!" Lucie couldn't help but laugh at the words. Chris looked at her, shaking his head and laughed as well. "You're a seriously bad influence."

Lucie shrugged, grinning. "Okay, I go left, you go right, you better not miss him." Chris nodded and they both left their hiding place behind the couch, and started to run. Wyatt focused on his brother, who tried his best to either avoid or deflect the power ball throw his way. Meanwhile Lucie ran toward him and jumped on his back, covering his eyes. "You need to stop!" She yelled. "I don't want to hurt you." Wyatt grabbed her wrists and threw her to the ground over his shoulders, her back hitting the floor, hard. Lucie groaned. "Meanie..." She let out in a wince. Wyatt smirked throwing another energy ball at her. Lucie rolled on the ground, dodging the ball. She ended up on her stomach, huffing loudly. "That's seriously not cool." Wyatt was about to throw another ball when Chris used his own powers on him, freezing him. Lucie sat up. "Now that's cool." She said and grabbed the boy's hand as he helped her up. "How long will he stay still?"

"A full minute at the utmost." Chris said and reached for crystals, he threw some at Lucie. "Circle." He said. Lucie caught them and nodded. Five of the crystals were enough to encircle a rather pissed Wyatt.

"Did someone spit in his coffee?" Lucie asked.

Chris shook his head. "It's not fun."

"Well, appearing in the middle of a living room with an energy ball thrown at you, isn't either."

"Touché." He said before pulling her into a hug. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." She whispered back, smiling. "It's not your fault your brother's a psycho."

"Ouch." Chris said and chuckled as he pulled away.

"So how do we fix this mess?"

"I have no idea." Chris answered.