👹Chapter Two👹

Here's a next chapter enjoy!

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

"It's freaking toothpaste ?" I asked astonished.
I couldn't help but frown at the sight of the toothpaste.

What kind of present is that?
Who the hell gives a tube of toothpaste for a present?

Ohhh I know....idiots!

I look up to a smirking Alex and then to all my friends. Twila's trying to hold back a laugh, Sarah and Gavin are giving Alex a disappointing look and Josh, the dude just keeps quite.

Twila and Alex locked eyes and started laughing and people let me tell you something, it's not a very nice sound to hear..

"Dude you're seriously messed up, you know that right?" Gavin said to Alex.

"What? It's a thoughtful gift. You guys know Ali has bad morning breath." He stated after calming down. "Besides it smells right now and you should use it."

I mumbled an asshole under my breath as I throw the box at him. He dodged it and then lean down to my level, grabbing my left wrist in the process.

He held out his other arm and slips something unto my out stretched wrist. He then removes his hands to give me a clear view of what he slips on.

"Well woah!" I exclaimed, gawking at the sight in front of me.

It's a diamond band that has exactly six heart shaped pendants. Each having their own initials.

"I know it's not what you expected but-" "I love it . It's really pretty. I love it." I cut him off before he could continued.

I examined it and saw six initials.

SS, JR, TM, GB, AW and AA.

"What do they stands for?" I asked.

"Those are our names. I know our friendship means a lot to you and blah blah. So I thought I'd give you something....thoughtful."

"That is so pretty." Twila said while looking at the band. "Hey Alex, I didn't take you for a guy who is thoughtful. I honestly thought you were gonna get her a toothbrush to go with the toothpaste." She teased.

He just shook his shoulder as a respond.

"Hey Ali check out our gift." Gavin said while handing me a box that says HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Each letter having it's own colour.

I opened the box to see a lovely diamond chain and matching earings. Not to fancy and not to plain. Just my style.

"Awww, thanks guys." I said hugging  them.

"There's more." Alex muttered out, joining Josh and Gavin on the couch. Twila skipped over to the bed joining Sarah and me.

"What's more?" I questioned.

"Hey Ali I should tell you something, or let you see for yourself. Maybe I should tell you, do you want to here it? I don't care if you want to here it or not cause I'm gonna tell you. Get ready cause this is the biggest shock of your life. Ali girl are you ready for that sho-" " Sarah! Just say it." I cut her off before she could continue. Geezs, Who gave her a beer or two?

They all jumped up except for Alex and yelled "We're all going to New York !!" I did the only thing I could have done. I gasped and cover my mouth.

Happiness is the only thing I'm feeling right now. I can't believe it. They are taking me to New York. It's where my biological parents met and it's been my dream to visit there.

"Are you gonna say something because we are just standing here with our hands up and wide smiles across our faces. It's starting to hurt my cheeks." Twila said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I let out a girly squeak, bouncing up and down hugging all of them, including Alex. I can tell he was shocked with my sudden lovey hug because he just pats me on the back ........awkwardly.

The closest that chimp and I has ever been, was sitting next to each other in class.

I heard a slight knock on the door before it swang open revealing my mom.

"Hey baby happy birthday." She said while hugging me."So did you guys tell her the news?" She breaks the hug while looking at my friends.

Ohh it was her who let them in ... At midnight.

They all nodded at once while mumbling a 'yeah', 'uh huh' and 'yes ma'am!'

"Sweedy you are going no matter what. I know it's one if your dreams to go to New York and with the help from Sarah's mom, it's going to be a reality." My mom said. "Plus your dad and I have paid a huge amount so you're going." She added making me nod.

"Thanks mom ,you're the best. I love you." I give her a quick kiss and a hug before she leaves.

I let out a lazy yarn and asked."When are we leaving?"

"We'll talk in the morning. You need sleep pumpkin." Josh smiles at me. Josh has been calling me that since I accidentally got my head stuck in a pumpkin.

Yeah......It happens....sometimes....

"Come on guys." I said, waving my hand so that they can follow. I walk towards their specific guest room and open the door.

The girls take the bed while the boys crash on the couches. I said a quick good night to them and waltz back to my room.

Mann..i miss my bed.

I couldn't wait any longer so I dived in and cuddled with my soft teddy....Maximus.

What a night? I thought to myself before drifting off to mars.....

To be continued......

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

That's chapter 2 .
What do you guys think?
Do tell me about the mistakes .
Byeeee for nowwwww.