👹Chapter Eleven👹

This is chapter 11, So enjoy!!

The BIGGEST OF THE BIGGEST SHOUT OUT TO SamanthaPrevett and flyingwithcows for voting on my story. It means a lot, really!!!

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

What in the world!??

This path is clean and free from tree branches. There is a little 'C' turn and that leads to some small wooden houses. Holy plucking shit!

"Are you seeing this?" Mikey asked not believing his eyes.

"Guys, we should get out of here!" I whispered out. "Come on!"

"No wait, Let's check it out." Alex said.

What's up with this dude?? It's not every day you wondered off into the forest and is greated by a path that happens to lead to a freaking small village!!!

"No, no, no! Bad idea okay." This place is already creepy. There are about, who knows how much small old houses are here and these nincompoops wants to check it out. Ohh god!!!

"Oh come on Ali, if you aren't then we will." Alex said gesturing for Mikey to follow." Come on dude."

"Do you guys have sticks in your ears? Do you not hear me when I say it's creepy? Wait....Wh..what? Are you guys just gonna leave me here?" I screeched out as those idiots walked away. "We are gonna get caught! Maybe freaks lives there....No wait! They might be murderers! Or some creatures from that movie Wrong Turn!"

"If you keep screeching like some old truck, then they are gonna hear us."

Stupid Alex and his stupid remarks!
Well obviously he knows I'll follow them.

"Stupid Alex! Stupid forest! Stupid little village! And stupid Mikey's shoes!" I muttered under my breath following those idiots.

Man, this is a bad idea. As I finally caught up to the guys, I grabbed unto Mikey's arms for safety and out of fright. As we approached the first small old wooden house something caught our, well my attention.

"Hey, what is that!" I exclaimed pointing at the circular container in front of the first house.
This is a weird decoration...

"That's probably some old garbage bin Ali." Mikey said.

I look up to Mikey and give him a blank stare. "I'm not referring to that container that has the word 'Garbage Bin' on it boy. I'm referring to that circular container with the wires around it." I said pointing at the container.

He opened his mouth and made an 'ohhh' sound. "I don't know. That's probably something...." He paused. "Hey Alex, come see these pictures I took earlier. Its creepy. I've found some foot steps that doesn't belong to humans." He said, grabbing Alex's attention. Alex is a few feet away from us, busy looking around. He's probably not believing his eyes about now. I can't really blame the guy either. This is something that doesn't pops up just like that. This is creepy, Miss Rose would have mentioned this to us already but she didn't. Maybe it slipped her mind, but how can something like this slips her mind that easily? Or maybe, this is why she told us not to wondered off......