👹Chapter Ten👹

Tadaaaaaa!!!!!!
Chapter 10
Hope you guys this!

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

"Ali, I think you've left a hole in my back." Alex said while rubbing his back.

Ehhhh.... Can't really blame me for that, now can he?
After all he was the one that sprawled out on the bed like some stupid star fish.

"Don't blame me,you were askin-no wait begging for it."

He just groaned and mumbled something incoherent while walking away.

It's morning and we've just finish breakfast.

We're in our room getting ready for that forest thingy thing.

I grabbed my DM boots and when the coast was clear I pulled on a long sleeved shirt.

This room was pretty big since there is a big bed in the middle, a light stand next to the bed, a table and chair at the other corner with a huge wardrobe next to a soft couch.

"You done woman?" Alex asked walking in.

I nodded and followed him out of the room.

"So what will be our excuse to Miss Rose?" I asked as we approached Mikey's room.

"Don't know, Just going for a walk or something. That's if we bump into her then." He replied as he knocked on Mikey's door. A loud 'gimme a minute' was heard and I let out a sigh while leaning on the wall.

I now took the time to examine this hall. The wooden walls were painted in grey and the floor was in a reddish brownish colour which looks pretty cool. A few pictures here and there and small rugs in front of the doors.

Another door opened only to reveal Jessica. Ohh dear gods!!

As her eyes wondered from me to Alex and her frown was quickly replaced with a sly smile.

She swayed her hips a bit and stumbled in the process. She tugged on her top revealing her cleavage. Her eyes were red and glossy.

Shit! She's drunk and it looks like she's been crying.

I heard Alex mumbled something in the lines of 'Ohh mother colour!' while rubbing his hands over his face.

"Hey baby, I'm feeling a little cold. Mind keeping me warm?" She purred as she grabbed onto Alex forearm.

Ohh this must be fun. I'll just shut up and watch this scene...for a minute or two...

"Look Jessica I have a girlfriend and she's right there." He said gusturing towards me. "I'd really appreciate it if you stop this."

Where the hell did that come from??

As I was about to butted in, Jessica speaks.

"Ohh please! she doesn't want you. I can give you what you are short of."

"How about space?" He asked with a bored expression while preying her hands off of him.

I couldn't help but chuckled at his reply.

"Bu...but don't you want to have fun?" She said quickly masking that shocked expression she had on a while ago.

Ohhh dear....
Why is she acting like this?

"Listen you're a good girl and all but I don't want you. Why don't you go for Jake or something?"

"Jake's my step brother,"she replied getting a little angry. "Man forget it, I thought you were gonna be fun but I guess you're not."