👹Chapter Sixteen👹

Hey! It's been a while and all I can say is I'm sorry. I know I said that I'll put up 3 chappies but this is all I can do for now. Anyways, Hope you guys enjoy this chappy!

Jake's POV

"Damn it!" I cursed as I plunged my fist into the wall. "Fuck! I shouldn't have said that!"

I took a seat on my bed and rest my head in my hands. "I'm a horrible brother." I muttered out. "I messed up so much."

When Jessica saw the hand, she was shocked but still calm. At the time she discovered that it belonged to a kid, she flipped and I just had to add more furl to the fire.

I stared at my step sister's face as a single tear fall. The look on her face screams it all, her past, her pain and her loss.

She looks like she's recalling her dreadful past. The one she's been dying to forget. The one that eats her away, gnawing on her every limbs.

I looked at the picture Mikey is showing us and frowned. The hand, a small hand that belongs to a kid. Who could have done such a thing?

At this time, Ali, Sarah, Twila and Gavin evaporated. There was no sign of them in the room. It was only Mikey, Josh, Alex, Jessica and I.

"It's a kid!" My sister screeched out. "Oh no! A...a dead kid!"

"Hey, calm down." I said pulling her fragile shaking body into mine. "Shuuuu, it must have been a accident, not intentional." I really hope that calms her.