👹Chapter Twelve👹

Ta-da!! Chappy 12!!
Enjoy!!

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

"God," I groaned out. "Hurry up Mikey!"

"Okay! Okay! Okay! I'm finished. Chill Ali." He replied, behind the closed doors of the bathroom.
Whoever said that girls take more time to get ready are nuts, totally, totally nuts. This boy in here, is taking his precious time doing....I don't even want to know.

It looks like he have to make the shower and produce the water in order to have a bath. Alex didn't even take that long.

The door was opened by Mikey, who is currently wearing a toothy grin. I just give him a confused look and when reality hits me, I stared at him in shock.

Wait....Did he do the...you know...the..the boy thing??

"No, don't give me that look Alice. I didn't do what you think I did." He replied passing his hand in his wet, tangled hair.
"The pipe was broken. I had to fix it. Every time I turned it on, the water flows for a few seconds and stop. Now that I am finished, you have the shower to yourself. Oh and before you asked how I know what you are thinking, let me just say that i have two older sister and we share one bathroom. Whenever I take a little longer, they would give me that exact look." He explained rendering me speechless.

I opened my mouth and made an 'oh' sound before chasing him away. After Miss Rose caught us, we all had our lunch. I would have showered at first but i had to take a second rounds of food, which by the way, was delicious!
Since Alex had finished first, he got the shower. Mikey sooned showered and according to him, the pipe was blocked.

I haven't seen the rest of the guys yet. They're probably damaging their eyes in the living room.

As I comb through my hair, I looked at my watch. It's currently 03:47 pm.

After my bath, I changed into a white T-shirt and an old short shorts. I then hung my towel on the line what was provided and waltz out of the bathroom.
"Time for a little snack." I told myself as I bounced down the stairs.

On the way down, I bumped into Jake. He's taking his time up the stairs. "Hey," I called out. "How are you feeling?"

He looked up at face me before a smile jumped unto his face. "Good, thanks to you." He replied.

"That's good." I commented.

"Anyways, how was the lake?" He asked, getting straight to the point.

"Two word," I paused. "Fucking creepy!"

He nods his head as he said, "That's expected. The rest of the guys are in the living room watching some crap. I'll go take a shower and I'll be back. Jessica is in the kitchen, grab her and join the rest. Mikey said that there is some stuff that needs explaining."

I nodded my head before mumbling a quick 'take your time but push your body' to him.

I walked into the kitchen to see Jessica on a chair in the corner, with her head in her hands.
Hmm, what's up with her?

I walked towards the counter only to see the chef chopping some raw meat.

"How can I help you sweety?" He asked when he noticed my presence.

I just smiled. "Um, can I have some plantain chips with ketchup and pepper on the side, please."

"Okay, give me a minute while I grabbed the containers." He replied washing his hands.