Chapter 7: You pervert!/AN

3rd Person POV: "ERROR WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!?!?!?" "Jesus chill out skittles I was just snooping" Ink throws a paint splatter in Error's face. Well, more like in his mouth. Error immediately tries to spit out the paint and coughs. "Wth Ink! *coughs* You do know paint is poisonous right!?!? "You deserve it for snooping in my room pervert! Now get out!" Error smirks and Ink gains a confused expression. Before Ink could realize, Error's strings had rapped around Ink's wrists and waist and had lifted him off the ground.

"Error let me down!" Error chuckles. "Ok.....but that will be after I snoop around your room a bit more. Mwuahhahaha!" As Ink struggled to get out of Error's strings, Error continued to look around in Ink's drawers. When Error came up Ink's bed he quickly layed on it liking how comfortable it was. Ink had stopped struggling and was now pouting. "Errrrrooooorrrr let me down...." Error sat up and went to close to Ink's face which caused Ink to blush a light rainbow. "Sorry Ink, but your just gonna have to wait. I ain't fallen for that face. Now how about you just sit their and look cute~" 

Ink blushed even more when Error the word 'cute' which caused Error to chuckle a little. From next to Ink he saw a few things under Ink's bed and walks over to them. "What are you hiding under here skittles?~" Ink's voice cracked slightly. "Nothing now get out of my room baka!" Error ignored Ink's comment and grabbed the papers from under the bed and searched through them. One of the pictures was of the infamous Geno. It was very well drawn. All of his glitches were in the correct placements and his scarf from his Papyrus was gracefully flowing along. Honestly, Error had kind of felt bad for Geno. I mean if you had your own AU and saw it disappear I know you would feel pretty frickin depressed.

The next few pictures were nothing special....well at least until he got to the last one. It was a picture of Ink and Error......kissing. At the top of the picture it said "If only he knew". Error's blush instantly grew to a bright yellow and he looked at Ink whom was trying his best to hide his own rainbow blush, but failed terribly since his hands were still tied in Error's strings. Error then dropped the drawing and went over to Ink and lifted his chin. Their faces were inches apart. If possible Ink would be blushing even more. Error then brought Ink's face closer. Ink's eyes were half-lidded. Error brought Ink's face closer.....closer...until-

"Ink are you in there?!" Error instantly teleported away. Ink was released from Error's strings, his face still a rainbow colored mess. Dream opened the door. "Ink I heard yelling, everything alright?"  Ink turned away from Dream so he would not see the blush on Ink's face. "Yep everything's fine I just........messed up a drawing and got mad at myself!" "Oh ok, just checking." Dream closed the door back and Ink picked up the drawing of him and Error. He layed down and stared at it for a while before tucking it back under his bed. Ink was filled with happiness and sadness. Happiness because he got to see Error again and knows that Error doesn't hate Ink entirely and sadness because Dream had ruined Ink's first kiss.

Sorry if this chapter is rushed a little. I'm really tired. Anyway quick little announcement. In case you didn't know I have a new story out which is shown in the picture below.

 In case you didn't know I have a new story out which is shown in the picture below

So ya there u go. Also this is a book I don't really expect anyone to read, but just in case it's been posted. Anyway guys, hope you have a wonderful day bye!

#Tsundere Ink

Word Count: 642 words