Chapter 17: Party Is On

Ink's POV: When I had fell asleep, Error had taken me back home. Currently, I was sitting on the couch eating one of the tacos Blue had made. Of course, his tacos were usually burnt or uncooked, but I ate them anyway. I never wanted to hurt Blue's feelings, so I ate them to make him smile. Once I finished, I placed the plate on the table and checked my phone. Suddenly, the door burst open causing me to jump. Dream was jumping up and down happily with a huge smile. Blue came quickly into the room startled by the loud crash, but calmed down when he saw it was only Dream.

"EVERYONE AGREED!!!" Dream said in a high pitched squeal. Blue started hopping up and down happily.

"THEY DID!? NO WAY!!!" Blue squealed.

"YES WAY!!! THE PARTY IS ON!!!!" Dream said causing both Blue and him to squeal for like the tenth time. I looked at them confused out of my mind.

"What are you two talking about?" I asked curiously. They both stopped jumping up and down and looked at me funny.

"Did you seriously forget Ink?" Dream's eyebrows were raised, "We talked about this yesterday!"  I rubbed my neck slightly embarrassed. I wasn't really listening to either of them....I just couldn't stop thinking about......him. I had a slight blush on my face, but I don't think anyone noticed. "You know.....yesterday.....we talked about having a sleepover......inviting over some of the other Sanses....." Dream said trying to break it down for me.

"O-oh y-yeah!" I stuttered, "The sleeplover!" Blue giggled at my absent mindedness. "So Who is coming again?" I asked curiously. Dream's eyes lit up again.

"Well we invited Outer, Fell!Sans," Blue blushed when Fell was mentioned, "Science!Sans, Fresh," me eye socket twitched at the mention of Fresh, "Echo, Owl, (who said OCs weren't gonna be here), and Halluciv and Xellence even agreed to come!" Dream said with eyes bright yellow. Wow Halluciv and Xellence? Xellence doesn't usually come to parties. Maybe Halluciv convinced him to come. I always shipped those two together, no matter how much Xellence denied his love for Halluciv. Besides, I liked them both. At least they were nicer than Nightmare and Cross were to us.

"Oh!" Blue piped up, "Error even agreed to come! Crazy right!?" My face flushed a full rainbow and I could've swore that Dream rolled his eyes at the mention of Error's name. Error......is coming......I thought. The doorbell rang. Blue ran to open it. Outer came in with a smile, Fell came in quietly and blushed when he passed Blue, Fresh rolled in on his skateboard and flopped on the couch. Echo ran up and hugged me before sitting down also, Owl jumped up and down excitedly with Blue, her hat turning into a mixture of bright yellow, bright pink, and light blue. Halluciv skipped in the house happily. Xellence followed him, kind of regretting to come to this party, and finally Error, who simply teleported in. Once he saw me he winked. I blushed more and had to cover my face. It is gonna be a loooooong night......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did ya' like?

Echo belongs to Llew_UT_3

Owl belongs to Moons_And_Stars394

Word Count: 528 words