Chapter 12: A Look Into The Dark Side...

Cross's POV (bet you didn't expect that!): I flop down on the couch exhausted after our fight with the star sanses. How do we have so much trouble fighting when we outnumber them!? I hear Horror  and Dust flop on the couch as well and Killer sit on the chair. I soon felt the familiar aura of negativity around the room. It made me shiver in fear yet I enjoyed it so much.

Yes it was true. I admired the goopy skeleton that bossed us around. His negative energy never kept me away from him because to me....he was prefect. Nightmare strolled into the room and glared at me. "Cross...." he began in his deep voice which mad a slight blush creep onto my cheeks. "Yes Senpai?" I beamed at him. I heard him growl under his breath. "I need to speak with you in the other room.....now..." I gulped at the tone of anger in his voice, but I was delighted about the fact of us being together.....alone.

3rd Person POV: Cross nodded and jumped off the couch quickly running into the kitchen. Nightmare rolled his eyes at Cross's response and proceeded behind him. "So, Senpai was there something you needed?" Cross asked with an innocent expression. Nightmare growled again.  "Were you holding back...." Cross was majorly confused. "What do you mean?" "I mean have you been holding back with the true extent of your powers? Have you not been giving it your all on my brother and the others?"

Cross's eye sockets widened. He never did go to the full extent. He wouldn't let him and Chara go out of control. He could also never really kill someone. He didn't think anyone needed to lose anyone like him and Chara did. No one deserved to go through that. He looked down, "Of course...why wouldn't I be giving it my all..." Nightmare glared at Cross. He could read any human or monster like a book.

"Your lying Cross. You've been holding back on the enemy haven't you...." "N-no it's I-I haven't I p-promise!" Cross struggled trying not to stutter. Nightmare moves closer to Cross and the next thing he knew Cross was completely against a wall and a tentacle shot out at him hitting his arm.

Act-Cross-Check

Cross: 8 HP

Then another tentacle grabbed onto Cross's neck lifting him up into the air. He struggled to get out of the tentacle's grip and coughed. "If you want me to release you then beg Cross..." Cross eye lights went out. "W-what?" Nightmare's grip on the tentacle tightened.

"Beg"

Cross: 5 HP

"For"

Cross: 3 HP

"Your"

Cross: 1

"Life"

Cross: 0.1

Blood dripped from Cross's mouth. (Or is it bone marrow?) Nightmare had never gotten Cross's HP to get so low. He also didn't think Nightmare knew about how low his HP was currently. "Well Cross..." Cross struggled to speak. "P-please.....*cough* l-let me go Sen-Night-Nightmare.....I b-beg you..." Nightmare was satisfied with Cross's pleas for mercy. He dropped Cross harshly on the floor. He made a squeak in pain and shivered. Nightmare smirked at Cross's fear.

He walked over to Cross and lifted his chin. "In our next fight with the Star Sanses, make sure to go all out..." Nightmare whispered the last part in Cross's ear(?). "It's either they die.....or you...." Nightmare forcefully dropped Cross's chin and walked away not bothering to help him. Soon enough, Killer came into the kitchen. Killer wasn't the best, but out of him, Dust, and Horror he was the nicest to him, but all of them supported Cross a lot at times.

Killer put Cross over his shoulders and muttered curses. He and the others would definitely have a talk with their boss Nightmare later.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah I finally posted another chapter on this! Also I gave Cross more HP than other Sanses since he has that half monster half determination soul and he shares a body with Chara. Idk. Anyways hope you enjoyed this sucky chapter.

Word Count: 668 words